(SPOILERS) Which Easter-Eggs have you found?

By default posts can only be edited for 60 days after they were made.

I could make it a wiki post for you, but that way any trust user could edit it.

But that´s why we´re called “trust users”, we wouldn´t do that if it would bother him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

List of forum moderators.

But eviltrout can also modify some things.

1 Like

Hmm… I was curating the list myself, writing all entries. This is why I didn’t turn it into a wiki back then.

I rather keep it that way. If you cannot grant edit access to me, then someone else can create a separate wiki for their own purposes if they like, in their own format and style. :slight_smile:

dZ.

@eviltrout is hidden in that “System” thing :smiley:

I think that’s OK: The thread about the TWP versions should inform about the TWP version history and in most cases others were faster in discovering the release of a new version. :slight_smile: So, please convert the version thread into a Wiki post.

Hmmm. That’s a bit quick to act on someone else’s thread…

??? I was talking about my thread that covers the change history of TWP…

Haha… sorry, I just realized that. I thought because I was asking about editing this thread as well, and you were posting here… I missed your original link above.

Sorry about that. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry DZ, we won’t deface your precious post :smiley:

Aha! I know what you are talking about. I came back here to add that too, but I couldn’t edit the first post.

dZ.

Hi, @eviltrout. You said “by default”; is there a way to override this or is it permanent?

Thanks,
dZ.

Yes, it can be set to any value. The tricky thing is if you increase it to a really high number, you allow people to go back and remove stuff that was otherwise permanent, which they sometimes do as a form of trolling or “screw you I’m taking my ball and going home.”

So there are downsides to that too.

Doesn’t Discourse “save” all changes in a version control system (similar to a Wiki)?

Yes, of course, we don’t want to encourage such behaviour.

I meant actually if it were possible to override it for a single thread or first post.

I know that the admin at AtariAge does this from time to time on that forum, so I wonder if Discourse has a similar feature.

If not, that’s quite alright. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
dZ.

How could you know that on the 1st of july?

You should know! C’mon! Test your memories, go back to the earliest ones…

Damn, I think I went too far!

2 Likes

Now, this time, remember not to talk to that girl at the birthday party.

3 Likes

Or, at least, he should have limited himself to talking to her…

Tips for the name are welcome! What do you think of Guybrush if male? I wonder if someone exists on earth who named his child that way… After all, once you got past the name related trauma, it’s all downhill from there…
15-somi_014

1 Like