Debunk famous unsolved mysteries! šŸ—æ

Maybe we can do something with strange sounds or noises next. There are a lot of audio mysteries out there.

1 Like

Could do. I guess itā€™s not always convenient to listen, though.

True, but I guess most of those youĀ“d have to listen with headphones anyway since they are often hard to make out.

Another mystery:

immagine

Is the toitet paper UNDER or OVER ??

2 Likes

It is inside!

Dern dern DEERRRRNN

2 Likes

NEITHER!!
Itā€™s one of these.

2 Likes

a sheet dispenser! Clever.

I would go as far as saying that made even be more likely on an airplane toilet.

Itā€™s clearly over.

What comes to Zakā€™s game boxes, I found this old documentary clip about Zakā€™s move.

4 Likes

I know this one!
Buyā€™em on ebay.
Youā€™ll find your originals in a few days.
It happened so with my MI1 box.

EDIT: WHAT?!? EUR 700 for one box? Ok, I withdraw my suggestion.

3 Likes

I still have my MI2 box, but not the copy protection wheel. My dad threw it to trash while it was unattended on the table. He thought it was some horoscope wheel from some magazine. I had never been so mad to a person before.

2 Likes

Monkey Island 2 was part of some magazines back then in Germany - including the code wheel. If you are interested in, I could search for one of them and send it to you. But it would be the German version. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, but no need to worry. Iā€™m used to that. Iā€™m married, remember? :wink:
How many nights spent on the floor thinking ā€œisnā€™t my sweet wifey cute while she sleeps as a starfish in our bed?ā€ā€¦

4 Likes

1 Like

:moyai:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll go for a reproduction of the Moai heads into a dolphin pool.
Maybe it is the Easter Island Sea Park?

Wait a minuteā€¦ thatā€™s a seal, not a dolphinā€¦

Arenā€™t some of them underwater? :thinking:

I totally didnā€™t knew, and I didnā€™t check in order not to cheat.

Anyway, after your post I googled ā€œunderwater moaiā€ and I discovered that there is one moai statue underwater. It is not authentic, it is a movie prop (leftover from Rapa Nui, perhaps), which was put underwater for the amusement of divers.

And please, notice how I didnā€™t blur the full stop. This is worth a mention in the dedicated thread. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, the photo looks like it was shot in a pool. Beside that, the face of the statue is too small and the edges are too sharp. So itā€™s not the real statue. :slight_smile: I would have guessed too that it is a picture taken in a pool for divers (or even a CGI).

:wink:

1 Like