Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

How to behave with your (female) Bestie?

Any help is appreciated!:sweat_smile::kissing:

1 Like

Like a human?

5 Likes

Yeah… Obviously… But I am asking more specifically

Are we human or are we dancers?

You mean like writing her letters? Telling her funny things? Saying beeping beeps without blushing?

2 Likes

I assume this is someone you’re trying to bone. Make eye contact while talking and never let her see you blink.

2 Likes

Noted.

Telling her funny things

Be always respectful. And remember that love has nothing to do with possession. That last one works both ways.

4 Likes

Unless she isn’t, obviously.

3 Likes

Lobots!

1 Like

I would like to make a thing clear… She is just my best friend forever… I surely LOVE HER but she will never be my girlfriend or anything…

Do you wish to love her as a boyfriend, or as a best friend? Have you fallen in love with her? :thinking:

2 Likes

The important question here is: does she like P&C adventure games in general and Thimbleweed Park in particular?

Just be yourself. If she really is your best friend forever, she’ll appreciate that. Just like we appreciate :ransome: despite his flaws.
But don’t take your friendship for granted either.
How does she behave around you?

You can also just order the hintbook.

Or get a male best friend. :smile:

Like Malcolm McDowell in “A Clockwork Orange” :joy:

1 Like

Love her as a best friend

Well… I dunno if she likes PnC games… She behaves really well with me… I don’t take anything for granted…

:rofl:

Or perhaps: how easily do your avatar and nickname on this forum derive to you?

2 Likes

Not being rude here but I’m not sure why you need advice when she already became your friend.
You’ve obviously done something right.

2 Likes

That’s a good observation. @TaarakVakil, are you 100% sure you are 100% comfortable with the kind of relationship you built? :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I am getting used to it lately…