Netflix (and other VOD) recommendations

But there is enough violence in the movies. Especially in the “Lego Movie” and at the end of “Over the Hedge”. And Barbie is using a chainsaw.(*)

(*) Not totally sure about that.

1 Like

Texas Chainsaw Barbie™ #toysthatshouldvebeenmade

2 Likes

Well …

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

I forgot, there’s also Megamind in the list, and Bee Movie. It seems that Dreamworks has everything in Italian too.

2 Likes

Most suitable for a 3 year old should be Shrek and/or The Swan Princess. I’m not sure about the Bee Movie. Or does she like (comic-)violence? In that case I would vote for “Over the hedge”.

One is pretty violent :stuck_out_tongue: she liked He-Man.

I think Shrek would go over their head except for the base plot. But it’s late now, they didn’t tidy up in time so no movie today :stuck_out_tongue: we’ll watch just some episodes of PJ Masks probably.

2 Likes

This used to be my wife’s Wazzup avatar…

2 Likes

Have they seen Disney’s Robin Hood? That’s still one of my absolute favourites. The intro sequence alone is brilliant, and the sad bit in the church gives me a serious knot in my throat.

1 Like

I only have seen Shrek and The Lego Movie. I really loved the Lego Movie but I´d almost say that this is more for grown ups than for kids. You probably get more out of it. And that ending was completly unexpected but so beautiful!

I love you! I agree with this statement!

:ear: :snake: of the whistling intro theme! :musical_note:

1 Like

Is it super nerdy for me to notice that she perfectly has Marylin Burns´ clothes playing Sally Hardesty in the first movie?

Ehrm… :thinking: Yes.

Awright, just axing for a friend…

1 Like

I like it too. Very nice movie.
For your daughters, @Guga:

It seems it has been restored recently… I don’t remember such a quality definition of backgrounds.

1 Like

Isn´t it even infamous for having redrawn over animations of older disney movies?

Eh, it could be… I really don’t know. I just saw something different, but I’m not sure… Did they redraw some parts?

I think he refers to the fact it was a low budget movie, which shared some characters, animations and backgrounds with previous movies.

:laughing: :blush: :hocho: (what the crap’s a hocho?)

I’ll happily house that lil worm in my aural cavity.

Me too! And also Lego Batman. Have you seen that one?

1 Like

British Netflix:

Jonathan Creek
Only Fools and Horses
Unforgotten
Unbreakable Kimmy Scmidt
Black Adder
Toast of London
DR Who
Lewis
Sherlock