Ray doesn't know the state abbreviations

Pretty sure, I´m not.

1 Like

Why is it a confederate statue?

I know it´s hard to tell with the simple graphics, lack of color and me not knowing a lot about uniforms but I just have a hunch that screams Robert E. Lee in my ears. But I fully admit that might be completly wrong!

It´s actually

No, not La Forge! Geordie! :slight_smile:

Sorry, still not hearing any difference in ‘abouts’. Or let’s say it is much more subtle than what you can hear between different states in America.

Lee took a two-year leave in 1857, when the battle depicted in the fountain took place. Maybe it’s a confederate soldier, but not Lee. Maybe you think it’s a confederate soldier just because the color of the fountain is grey(sh)?

I´m not gonna look up more examples, but I really thought that “aboot” is a common joke (even if not the most accurate) in the states to denote the canadian accent. BYDHTMWFI!

Does it specify one? I don´t remember. I don´t literally mean Lee because this guy doesn´t seem to have a beard.

Hence my Good The Bad And The Ugly reference, but I thought it might also be the shape of the hat or whatever.

Not in the game. But you could spend billions and get the magical physical box that contains this information.

So if it´s not a confederate statue why does “push statue” cause the hotel lobby to be filled with people carrying tiki torches?

People love Polynesian parties.

And japanese manji symbols and roman emperor salutes, I suppose…

Hey it was nice to hear them, I didn’t even know all of them (oh no, I was tricked into playing an educational game! Again!).

Or funny!

1 Like

Hihihi

If you had watched this you would even know the capitals, too!

Told ya! :slight_smile:

What’s about Ray pronouncing “Schweinshaxe” wrong when she reads the menu in the diner? The other characters pronounce it the right way. Was this intentional, too?