Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

Seguso's Adventure Game Thread

Prisoners :grin:

4 Likes

YOU are the crazy visionary that suggested it. I’m a mere executer. But I’m proud of what came out.

Now, if we could attach a dynamo to Wagner’s grave…

4 Likes

Peeling potatoes? Oh the horror!

1 Like

Those bloodsuckers!

1 Like

current progress:

if I wanted, with 3 days work (writing some missing dialogues and translating) I could make you all play part 1… (without cutscene illustrations…)

But I prefer to move on to illustrating part 2… and give you a polished thing in a few months :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Edited:

6 Likes

Useless stairs eh? :wink:

yeah :smile:

this one was in dracula’s castle… I’ve got three more! one in the first inn, two in dracula’s castle :slight_smile:

Wow. You should make more rooms like this with such different (and awesome) perspective.

4 Likes

There is one… Mount Doom top. Apart from that one, some locations are not yet designed, and involve a dragon… Some cutscenes with the dragon are very cinematic. It remains to be seen if I’m capable of doing them…

(the dragon is a very funny character. The real protagonist of the game IMHO.)

I like the different angle on those useless stairs

1 Like

in theory I should draw Dracula from that angle, both in the relaxed mood and in the “chasing the girls” mood… that is a work. That’s the problem with different angles… I’ll see if it’s worth it. in this case it is avoidable by closing that room before a certain time…

I’m doing the useless locations in part 1 before I switch to part 2… I fear part 2 very much. The Dragon locations are going to be hard…

writing and designing puzzles is fun… doing the art is sweat and tears :sleepy:

2 Likes

But it is worth the work! :smiley: Your art is looking great! So don’t give up. :+1:

Thanks man. At this point it would be foolish to give up :slight_smile: I’ll complete it, unless Corona kills me first :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Edit: let me remove this otherwise it will stay here forever…

4 Likes

So the question is: does the mother make her chop wood?

all the time… she also feeds her food dropped on the floor :slight_smile:

more useless stairs… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok now I’m going to do all locations from this point of view , until you beg to stop :slight_smile:

Official Thimbleweed Park Forums powered by Discourse.