Thimbleweed Park Italian fan dub Project - Official Thread(TM)

Make it look like an accident? :japanese_ogre:

That’s right, Japanese ogre.

I need to get me one of those!

Oh, no, too much crowd. Better to pay a thai masseuse for doing some special manipulation that kills you after 3 days…

Sounds like a puzzle in a new adventure game. So the method seems perfect for users of this forum…

/edit:

I am one of the few(?) Germans who hate that behavior. It’s some case of “Fremdschämen”.

1 Like

Oh, in Italy feeling ashamed for the behavior of our fellow citizens is quite a common feeling.

2 Likes

Here too (with “Fremdschämen” we have even a word for that. :wink: ). Especially if other Germans misbehave in other countries.

Yeah, the lack of a devil is a bit irritating…

1 Like

Haha! Like the five point palm exploding heart technique from Kill Bill. (Except that’s five steps, not three days.)

Ironic, since David Carradine actually died in Thailand. Only that his technique was different…very very different…

I had to check that as couldn’t remember how he died. I now think I never knew in the first place - I probably would’ve remembered that…

Yes, I checked out the link. Interesting.
But I think there’s a difference… I know it is an arbitrary generalization, but I’ve the feeling that German people (like Swiss people) tend to behave at home and to misbehave abroad. While Italian people do the opposite. They tend to misbehave in Italy…

An easy example is on the highways. In CH Ialian and Swiss people drive very carefully, but as soon as they cross the border, they both start driving like crazy.

In CH every normal non-super-rich person drives carefully…

So no one drives carefully? :scream:

1 Like

At least all tourists do!

Someone does.

Actually I don’t have a car. :wink:

Ok, let’s return “on track”, or “on topic” if you prefer.

The dubbing is going on. We are testing voices for the Sheriff/Coroner/Hotel manager, Franklin, Xavier, Chuck, Cassie.
During holidays, we’ll record as many lines as we can :grinning:
I personally am taking it seriously, without forgetting that it’s a pleasure, above all, and I am enjoying doing this!

For which characters do you still need voice actors? Mainly the women?