Trivia apps such as QuizUp

Damnit, shouldn´t have answered the first question with the one I knew was wrong but found funnier.

Good save :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Won the other one now, though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I noticed that! Stupid Cheap Trick…

:ear: :snake:

1 Like

I think Jokes might be my new favourite category :laughing:

I was just about to ask if you haven´t one of mine pending and then I saw your reply.

And you did good in the one I last challenged you in! Better than the one you challenged me in! :grin:

1 Like

All thanks to me! (Maybe.)

Yes indeed :smile:

Sam & Max is a real weak spot apparently. I actually played it more recently than DotT, but clearly it didn’t have much of a lasting impact.

(How’d I win? lol)

Same for me. I probably know the least about that one (apart from the odd thing @tasse-tee has mentioned - ta!)

I really struggled to remember that troll one for some reason! I only played MI a month ago :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll start using random Sam & Max quotes every now and then. For “educational” purposes :grin:

4 Likes

Haha, that’d be useful!

1 Like

The thing with Sam & Max and their dialogue is, is that it is like a 1000nd percent my kind of humour and I just wish there were more of it. The classic comics seem to be incredibly hard to get hold of. I always wanted to read those, too.

The animated series didn´t quite cut it for me.

2 Likes

I know it’s not the same as a physical copy, but you can get a digital version of the comic collection Surfin’ the Highway online. I bought it from Comixology.

3 Likes

*cough*Iownit*cough*

I may go low sometimes, but I´m not a nitwit!

So what´s with the cough?

Sometimes I have to cough that much, that my Sam and Max comic book slips of my fingers and land accidentally on that big copier nearby in such an unfortunate way that it hits also the start button …

2 Likes

btw: The animated series is based on the comic stories.

(And beep you Discourse!)