Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

What are you seeing right now?

I would probably just scream and then slap you and then feel bad about what I did.
And then I would cry about that. :cry:

Haha :smile: so we’d both end up crying, no doubt. Maybe I’ll just stay here!

This is certainly the best for everyone involved. The way it is now certainly has helped me to cry less than like a year ago.

Sorry, I think I have got the wrong record on, didn´t mean to suddenly slip into serious.

Nothing to see here folks! :policeman:

3 Likes

Right now I’m looking at this sign. I guess this place is for people that need their “arce” looked at?

3 Likes

If it said “acme” I´d guess it´s where people go to treat the wounds they got from pianos and safes that have been dropped on them.

4 Likes

Right now I’m watching The Other Side of the Wind and I have no idea what’s going on! :crazy_face:

1 Like

:ransome: :dash: :persevere:

3 Likes

That’s right you certainly don’t wanna find yourself on the wrong side of the wind! Ziiiiiiing!

2 Likes

3 Likes

apart from the utterly cool, also some funny contradiction going on on those red signs: Stop! No, move along!

3 Likes
1 Like

Does it remind you of something?

1 Like

Uhh… don’t know…
giphy

5 Likes

GTA VC… Gonzalez

1 Like

I turned on my TV, and this is what Google (via Chromecast) chose to show me first.

4 Likes

It’s spying on your online activities. Burn it and move to another country! :scream:

3 Likes

I will be really surprised when Windows 10 Spotlight will show me Rothenburg ob der Tauber, asking me: “Like what you see?”… with only one option, “want to see more”.

1 Like

In Ateneum, Helsinki:

“Grim Fandango”, Hugo Simberg, 1896

“Monkey Island”, Helene Schjerfbeck, 1881.

8 Likes

Guybrush has changed a bit…

3 Likes

“Maniac Mansion”, Edward Hopper, 1925

“Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade”, Alexander Duncker, 1860

6 Likes
Official Thimbleweed Park Forums powered by Discourse.