Ron Gilbert in Norway this weekend

The speech bubble says “I´m gonna spill my retro all over you!”

1 Like

… and it will be a big mess!

2 Likes

pass successfully received and gooaaaaall

3 Likes

But of course! Here’s some things that he says in Mario Teaches Typing, the first game where he had a voice :grin:

2 Likes

Sushi & Fahrnholz! Tonight!

1 Like

Beware you’re addressing a Sega boy…

1 Like

We also do weddings and children´s birthday parties. But you really wouldn´t want us to.

How fitting @PiecesOfKate happens to be a sega girl…no wait!

4 Likes

Hilariously annoying!

So the goal of this game is to type what Mario’s saying? Or does he distract you while you are typing something else?
I didn’t know Nintendo ever had keyboards on any of their platforms :thinking:

2 Likes

Wasn´t that the opening of Mario 64?

1 Like

To answer your question, here’s a short review of the game from one of my favourite YouTubers, Brutalmoose.

3 Likes

That’s the first well-known game of his where he had a voice. But MTT came before that.

1 Like

What system?

The video will tell you :wink:

1 Like

Oh yeah…no wonder I and I guess most people missed that back then. :wink:

2 Likes

Haven’t I said already that you two should take less of those pills… or wait. Maybe it’s better if you take more of them…

2 Likes

One of my favorite YouTubers, LGR, has one too:

1 Like

01:03: Inside the box you get box insides!

1 Like

I know you’re talking about the games, but don’t forget the TV show/cartoon. :wink:

1 Like

Hell yeah! I mean when people talk about live action portrayals of Mario they talk about Bob Hoskins first. I however fondly remember Pro Wrestler Captain Lou Albano! :slight_smile:

grafik

2 Likes

Yes! The Mario Bros. Super Show!
My daughter went through a phase of watching that every day and I have to say it has not aged well. But it does have Sgt.Slaughter as the voice of King Koopa.