(Spoilers) Getting the best ending in the game

There was a link in the old message you quoted. May I copy and paste the very first lines of the linked page?

Seems clear. And fitting.

Oh, and my post had @milanfahrnholz’s seal of approval (like). So our community considers it as law.
:wink:

2 Likes

I should do it like Colbert and declare law wearing a big furry hat.

Please, do that. It’s definitely time to change that avatar…
(actually seeing it’s more than a while you don’t change it, I’m concerned about your underwear)

:joy:

2 Likes
  1. I like it.
  2. It is actually based on a real photo of me
  3. Changing it year would mean I´d have to change it on Twitter, Google, Youtube, my PC, Steam and so many other profiles too. And that´s just too much work for me now.
1 Like
  1. Keeping that avatar prevents people making that recurrent joke about underwear still today…

pretty legit. Ok, keep it. I’ll like too your previous post as a sign of approval.

I know of gravatar and at this point that is still too much work.

I like it if people keep their avatar(s) because I can much faster recognize who wrote a (new) post. If one changes his avatar like other people their underwear, I have stop for a moment and ask myself “who the hell was that again?”

1 Like

Come on, Someone… it was just to poke nicely Milan about his past habit of changing avatars more often than girlfriends…

Was girlfriends the other thing?
Yes, I think it was.

1 Like

Agree!

Even though yours is generic is perfect for your name handle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, it wasn´t. :cry:

2 Likes

Official party pooper at your service!

2 Likes

You´re so much more german than I am!

2 Likes

That quote would make an awesome T-shirt.

1 Like

:bulb: :money_mouth_face:

Too late. Trade Mark registered.

D 'OH! zj6j67

Yes, that is free. You can register that
http://huntexpired.net/domain/zjj667.com

Yep:

1 Like

I added that because discourse didn´t consider Homer´s annoyed grunt a complete sentence. But with that extension, she was fine. Ho-hum