The Fan Game : Ghostbusters and the Secret of Monkey Island

Celebrating 30 years of the Secret of Monkey Island

Based on characters of Lucasfilm Games “Monkey Island” created by Ron Gilbert and Columbia Pictures movie “Ghostbusters”

IBM PC/AT | Soundtrack - The Fan Game - Ghostbusters and the Secret of Monkey
https://soundcloud.com/daniele-spadoni-1/ibm-pcat-soundtrack-the-fan-game-ghostbusters-and-the-secret-of-monkey-island

COMING SOON

The following game is a NON PROFIT Fan Game producer for entertainment purpose only.
All Characters, all related marks, logos and associated names and reference are copyright and trademark of their respective holders. This Fan Production is not open to commercial ADS. It is not intended for sales of any sort. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. The content of this Fan Game could not be sold, rented or used for any commercial enterprise in any way, shape or form. There is no financial gain made from it.

2 Likes

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken Monkey island in 1990 in what month and day was the game released?

October 15th, 1990

1 Like

Ron was adamant to release the game on my birthday (friday), but the marketing team wanted to see the first numbers during the business days. So it was released on monday.

(hey, if the POTUS can warp the reality, so can I)

1 Like

@Festarossa Monday 19?

Monday was 15th.

1 Like

Love for this two franchises is real. Energy is real. I only thought how to use it to gift the public with my emotions.

3 Likes

AVAILABLE NOW !!!

Download: https://www.deviantart.com/spadoni-production/art/Ghostbusters-and-the-Secret-of-Monkey-Island-857177193

Trailer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xt9RbiOu_zpjzDcHz9O-Mb8Nd_4oPUpm/view?usp=sharing

Celebrating 30 years of the Secret of Monkey Island

Daniele Spadoni Presents:

Based on characters of Lucasfilm Games “Monkey Island” created by Ron Gilbert and Columbia Pictures movie “Ghostbusters”

Plot:

The Ghostbusters, continuing their routine of paranormal investigation and elimination, are in trouble when an incident occurs in the laboratory with the trans dimensional portal created by doctors Spengler and Stantz to transfer the ghosts directly to the netherworld. The portal, which resonated with a place in the heart of the Caribbean in a remote time, allows the ghost of the pirate LeChuck to cross the passage and capture the unsuspecting secretary Janine Melnitz. Ray, with proton pack on the shoulders and technical equipment, ventures beyond the gateway to a world infested by ghost pirates to save Janine while Egon tries to stabilize the portal to bring them back. Will they be able to save Janine and capture the evil Pirate LeChuck?

Cross the sword… don’t cross the streams!

Starring : Simone scopa
Special thanks to Wayne E. Pedersen (Voice Actor- Narrator)

A Daniele Spadoni Production

F7 - Restore game
F5 - Save game
F9 - Quit game

The following game is a NON PROFIT Fan Game producer for entertainment purpose only.
All Characters, all related marks, logos and associated names and reference are copyright and trademark of their respective holders. This Fan Production is not open to commercial ADS. It is not intended for sales of any sort. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. The content of this Fan Game could not be sold, rented or used for any commercial enterprise in any way, shape or form. There is no financial gain made from it.

2 Likes

Why don’t you put your games on itch.io?

1 Like

Because for a fan game it doesn’t make sense. it is enough that it is in my blog. :wink:

Gameswelt
Insert Coin
Felix Rick

2 Likes

Special thanks to Felix Rick

3 Likes

Nice job on LeChuck shots in the trailer. He’s bit too thin IMO but otherwise you visually nailed the Monkey Island eerie tone.

1 Like