Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

The Fan Game : Ghostbusters and the Secret of Monkey Island

Celebrating 30 years of the Secret of Monkey Island

The Fan Game : Ghostbusters and the Secret of Monkey Island

Based on characters of Lucasfilm Games “Monkey Island” created by Ron Gilbert and Columbia Pictures movie “Ghostbusters”

IBM PC/AT | Soundtrack - The Fan Game - Ghostbusters and the Secret of Monkey
https://soundcloud.com/daniele-spadoni-1/ibm-pcat-soundtrack-the-fan-game-ghostbusters-and-the-secret-of-monkey-island

COMING SOON

The following game is a NON PROFIT Fan Game producer for entertainment purpose only.
All Characters, all related marks, logos and associated names and reference are copyright and trademark of their respective holders. This Fan Production is not open to commercial ADS. It is not intended for sales of any sort. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. The content of this Fan Game could not be sold, rented or used for any commercial enterprise in any way, shape or form. There is no financial gain made from it.

2 Likes

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken Monkey island in 1990 in what month and day was the game released?

October 15th, 1990

1 Like

Ron was adamant to release the game on my birthday (friday), but the marketing team wanted to see the first numbers during the business days. So it was released on monday.

(hey, if the POTUS can warp the reality, so can I)

1 Like

@Festarossa Monday 19?

Monday was 15th.

1 Like

Love for this two franchises is real. Energy is real. I only thought how to use it to gift the public with my emotions.

2 Likes

INTRO

2 Likes

1 Like
Official Thimbleweed Park Forums powered by Discourse.