The MemeTron 3000

Huh? Absolutly not! I´ve never even been remotely close to being a princess. I like sushi however…

See. Proof.

giphy

[crapdammit]

:astonished:

Tiny Bender is right, though!

1 Like

Me having to click that small thumbnail didn´t ruin the surprise effect for me, though. So no worries. :wink:

1 Like

immagine

1 Like

1 Like

7 Likes

…I’m sorry :sweat_smile:

And then once in a while @RonGilbert shows up at the forums and says:

3 Likes

So I found out the actual context for the Riker picture.

He´s actually using his finger to point at Troi adressing her in a conversation, somehow this makes it even funnier. :joy:

To me, the round thing on the wall made me think of a giant bullet.

I think it´s a lamp or something, but that would be some bullet!

ERROR: viewgoogleimagebutton.exe is missing
MELTDOWN!!
MELTDOWN!!

You know, it´s kinda funny. We have like two active women on the forum and both fit the description “Katie from England” what are the odds? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not only them! We have Katerina B. which is a moderator and tester for TWP, Katie Postma the social media manager…

TWP team: do an AD campaign for TWP adressed to women named Katerine! There’s a huge potential there!

2 Likes

Just let the next game´s protagonist be named Kate and give her a british accent.

British accents! :heart:

2 Likes

By the way guys, these are all different names - in my case, “Katie” isn’t short for “Katherine”.
Get them mixed up at your peril. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh, and by the way I´m not saying that @PiecesOfKate isn´t unique or anything! :open_mouth:

Better be careful what I say, she´s in possesion of the power of X-Files spoilers!

2 Likes