3D model of the Quickie Pal

So, in the 3D recreation of the TWP Radio Station by Patrik Spacek topic the user patrik3dspacek did a 3D recreation of the KSCUM Radio Station. And I felt like doing the 3D model of the Quickie Pal.
In case of anyone is interested, I’ll be posting here the progress.

2 Likes

matching the perspective and modelling some of the furniture

2 Likes

modelling the main objects and applying colors

3 Likes

starting to model the smaller objects

3 Likes

Added the Quickie Pal logo and some products.

4 Likes

Note cards

3 Likes

improving some textures and adding the maps

6 Likes

Great job. I hope you can complete it. It would be great to have the whole town in 3D eventually! :slight_smile:
BTW what’s the inventory intem next to the Bear? I don’t remember that one.

keep going, looks promissing…

Put all the products on the shelves. That was rough! :sweat_smile:
The line between realistic textures/labels/design and more accuracy with the original art it’s really tough. I think I will change the labels on some of the products.

4 Likes

Ricki’s old thimbleberry-picking gloves. :wink:

1 Like

I know its early to say, but when you get to the point of “realistic” lighting, shadows, reflections and color mood… let me know. I can render it for ya in Vray to the elements and then you can do final touches in Photoshop.

This is pretty awesome, kudos on the amazing job!

Can someone help me and tell me what this thing is supposed to be?
Thanks!

another update

1 Like

so far

4 Likes

I think it’s paper and pen holder???

1 Like

Thanks! I forgot the icon of it. It was in the inventory for a very short amount of time.

I’m not sure but a previous image of Quickie Pal by Gary suggests me that it could be a stack of papers. I assume it’s a stack of Lotto cards.

1 Like

It’s an in-joke reference to Zak McKracken. In that game you could actually play lotto (and win up to $10,000!)
The object you pointed out looks like Lotto cards.

1 Like