Can you find that Facebook conversation

In the podcasts, Gary Winnick mentioned a Facebook conversation (in some adventure games forum) where someone basically said that Ron Gilbert was “a puppet” and that TWP would never come out. It’d be funny to read. Can someone find it?

Oh, I remember that! Check the Thimbleweed Park facebook page in the early months of the year, before the game came out, when everybody was wondering about the date of shipping. You’ll find it.
Maurizio, you’re pretty addicted to the whole thing, aren’t you? :ransome:

1 Like

What am I supposed to do now I’ve finished the game? :slight_smile:

1 Like

And, beside that, aren’t we all? :delores:

That’s incredible, how the news (and the game itself) has woken up the fan in ourselves! I’m still impressed, (and a little bit scared) by the amount of time spent following the game and rumors and development. It’s stronger than me…
Maybe I should turn off the computer and listen the Buddha teachings about consciousness, and then avoiding the eternal repeat of uncontrolled actions…

1 Like

It’s something which wasn’t possible back then, at least not to this extend. So I guess we are now compensating this (or overcompensating in some cases :smile:).

3 Likes

For me, it was the podcasts more than anything else :slight_smile:

I still haven’t found the conversation because Facebook does not seem to show me the older posts…

3 Likes

Or wash your car.
Or travel to a foreign country.
Or dig for buried treasure.
Or photocopy money.
Or go out for pasta.

3 Likes