[Community Game] guess AGAIN these Thimbleweed Park locations and get the prizes! šŸŽ

In either way, tomorrow will be a good day!

I wonā€™t participate this time. I recognize for sure just a few of them, and I have not the time to replay.

But I can proudly say I know what the Easter Egg is.

:slight_smile:

Andā€¦ will the next game be about recognizing images taken from @milanfahrnholzā€™s avatars?

1 Like

No, please, no! I will definitely lose. :cry:

Iā€™ve started drafting my TWP Christmas quiz! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Given that the last two were personal things, I think everybody would. :upside_down_face:

What kind of trivia would it be?

Things like ā€œHow many pixels were used to draw the fifth frame of the Delores animation in which she is electrocuted for touching the electric fence? Please write the answer in octal numeral system.ā€. ?

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, we wonā€™t make it that hard:
Just a list of 50 different avatars and you have to decide which 25 of those were previously used by him and which 25 werenā€™t.

1 Like

I think itĀ“s saying something that you people notice that. There are users who have changed theirs much more frequently but maybe you just care more about me. :smiley:

Iā€™ve been hacked!

But seriously, no, not those kind :stuck_out_tongue:

So far itā€™s quite a mixture, including at least one open-ended-subjective-answers question.

Iā€™m not making it too challenging.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

YouĀ“re giving me the dejavuesies! :astonished:

2 Likes

Fun fact: there is an image that has not been recognized by anyone, except for a person who has not entered formally the competition.

I have to think about a way to celebrate a bit those who didnā€™t want to formally compete, but played the game very well.

1 Like

Users - plural? More than you? MUCH more than you??
Name one :slight_smile:

Uhā€¦that Indian guy.

Look, I might indefinitly settle for one if someone made me one of those beautiful pixel art headshot avatars.

:astonished:

So, the next step: recognising @milanfahrnholzā€™s used pants? :scream:

How you know that? Did him/her PM you giving the answers but specifying he/she wasnā€™t participating?

Special mention!

No, not like that!

There is no person on earth who would be able to do thatā€¦me includedā€¦

Thatā€™s quite a big step after ā€˜spot the avatarā€™. I feel like there should be another step in between first.