[Community Game] guess these Thimbleweed Park locations and grab the prizes! šŸŽ

While I drink my morning coffeeā€¦

ā€¦ I thought to add a few comments about this game, starting from the fact that itā€™s quite funny to check whether the submitted answers are correct or not.

While I chose images of ā€œthingsā€ that appear in only one specific location, some images can be deceiving. Some of them are intentionally deceitful, meaning that I chose them because I expected that people might confuse them for something else, other times I didnā€™t expect them to confuse anyone but it turns out that people are consistently connecting very different places. Hypothesizing why people make that connection is a little personal game Iā€™m playing.

I will be more specific when the game will be over and Iā€™m collecting statistics about how often/easily a place has been recognized by the contestants.

Actually, I think that it does make sense. Iā€™ve mixed very easy things with more puzzling things.

By the way, here is another place that I think might be a bit difficult to recognize. Any thoughts?

It would be interesting for me to see how good the developers would be at this game. :smiley:

I hope that this posts doesnā€™t stimulate anyone to comment publicly on specific images; please donā€™t do that, the game is still running and I almost got in trouble the last time. :stuck_out_tongue: