Creating the TWP song

Oh, man. Just two hours off and two billion new posts. I really have to talk to your bosses. :smirk: Ok, here we go:

Oh, Discobot had already dragged me to the torture chamber of this forum for talking to you and @tasse-tee.

Wouldnā€™t it be better so spend a key for Android or iPhone so she can play TWP on her smartphone (during work)?

Oh, that is you on the photo?

Maybe the mouse, but not @tasse-tee!

Well, ā€œSchnuckimausiā€ is mostly used by older men with a potbelly ā€¦

2 Likes

actually that Iā€™m not sure if I used the term in the right context. But yeah, sure that thing!

Even google translate doesnā€™t shed much light: "wahrgenommene Dominanz " ?

Milan, I think you meant something like your imaginary superiority?
Anyway, just assume I misspelled ā€œtreatā€ and we can all be friends again.
Unless you try steal away my dancing partner :stuck_out_tongue:

Except youā€™d be the girl in this case. :smile:
Luckily, we didnā€™t get interrupted on @PiecesOfKateā€™s wedding party this week.
(not sure what the topic here was again, but for sure we are OFF it by now)

2 Likes

:rofl:

the creepy referred to Milan studying pictures so closely :roll_eyes:

Well, that only sets me back $9.99 or so (and not sure if the DLC is available there either). While opening my TWP collectors edition box I was going to keep shrink wrapped foreverā€¦ :gift_heart:

1 Like

Oh, I meant to reply to that post! TWP from Steam wouldnā€™t work on my old laptop (long story), so I doubt the GOG version would work with it. So I would feel bad for stealing @Sushiā€™s key - because he bought the game, and because I wouldnā€™t be able to play hard mode immediately for you all :wink: My smartphone probably couldnā€™t run it either.

(I tend to not replace my tech until it breaks, because I donā€™t like switching to something that looks and feels different. I donā€™t like change!)

Yes, thatā€™s me! (Not the mouse :mouse: )

Oh. :stuck_out_tongue:

It made sense to me!

Indeed. :rofl:

ā€¦oh yeah, and my third reason for not stealing the key: so that the nerd can keep his box unopened. :grinning:

3 Likes

Right, Iā€™ll be gone for the rest of today. Entertain yourselves for a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

first of all it wouldnā€™t be stealing. It would be a gift. I already bought the game on GOG before on release day.

:thinking: Nerd? who you calling ā€œnerdā€? I donā€™t even wear glasses! Nor suspenders. :nerd_face:

well, but Iā€™m also looking for a good reason to look inside the boxā€¦all those feelies! And checking if I perhaps have one with a secret message inside by the developers. Or a $20 bill.
And the real nerd in me wanted to buy a second box to keep sealed anyway.

heheheā€¦ retro nerd! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a creep for being able to tell haircolour in pics that have hair in them?:thinking:

1 Like

I play guitar and bass and I know how to program the drums. I can even record a real drummer but I think a drum machine will be fine for this.

1 Like

So we have a small band? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes!

5 Likes

Then get together and compose an :ear::snake:.
:wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Hey, could you maybe give me the chords to your tune? IĀ“m terrible at the whole play-by-ear thing, but IĀ“m thinking about giving it a try myself.

1 Like

Very basic blues: E,A,B7

2 Likes

Either is fine :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™m Katie at work and Kate at home, so Iā€™m used to both.

But if I sense youā€™re pronouncing it with a secret ā€˜yā€™ I wonā€™t respond.

3 Likes

So you are a double agentā€¦? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes, with many, many suitcases.

2 Likes

Oh, do you have one of these cool lipsticks with a build in weapon?

1 Like

I did, then one day I blew a hole in my face.

1 Like