The earworm thread in which I will be giving you earworms 👂

:ear: :snake:

:musical_note: Daylight come and me wan’ go home :notes:

4 Likes

Oh good, I’ve been waiting for an excuse to use this again.

1 Like

As soon as I saw that just now, I felt a weird sensation in my left ear :scream:

1 Like

Sorry :wink:

Funnily enough a colleague got a fly stuck in her ear recently. I said to sit in the dark and shine a torch in it, because the insect will naturally head for the light (I got that from a lateral thinking puzzle, where all my best life skills come from).

As it turned out we think it died in there because she couldn’t feel it flapping anymore.

*resuscitates Tasse-tee*

1 Like

:dizzy:
:dizzy_face:

:zap: BZZZZZT:zap: :open_mouth::bangbang:

3 Likes

Can you please think of the children an blur all disgusting things…? :nauseated_face:

@milanfahrnholz: Maybe you should open a new thread as we have to desinfect this thread first…

2 Likes

:musical_note: When the bullet hits the bone :notes:

1 Like

:musical_note: The head bone’s connected to the …:notes:

3 Likes

:notes: sur le pont d’avignon on y danse on y danse sur le pont d’avignon on y danse tous en rond

2 Likes

Argh, my brain can’t decide which worm to house!

:notes: some
body once told me :notes:

1 Like

:musical_note: The winner takes it all … :notes:

And weeeeeeee’ll keep on fighting till the end

2 Likes

:notes: There’s a worm at the bottom of the garden…

Have you heard that one? I can only remember the end of that sentence :relaxed:

The winner at the moment is Golden Earring. I’d just got over my obsession with that song as well! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Never heard of it. Where is this from?

It’s not familiar but now I want to know the rest! It reminds me of ‘down at the bottom of the garden, among the birds and the bees…’ :wink:

It goes somethin’ like this!

2 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/user-622600476/monkeygriffin/s-F7o8s

1 Like

I’m incredibly curious as to what’s behind that mysterious blank rectangle that my work browser is showing me :hushed: :sparkles:

(Something to do with the gif, I assume)