Delores: Italian translation

Let me cite the startScreen.

3 Likes

Basically, you can’t. The game automatically saves when you complete your 5 pictures task. If you plan to go to sleep during your duty, you have to be punished :grin:

1 Like

Azzzzz… will be that it was 5 in the morning and I had not noticed the notice in the start screen…

Sorry for double consecutive reply… but i have a question:
It’s normal the full screen feature it’s not works ?
I can expand the windows size but if enable the “Full Screen” apparently it’s nothings appends…

** EDIT **
And… i’m finish the games… after the ending screen black screen whit a music… at this point it’s only need to close manually the engine.

Problably the not dev version at this point it’s back to a similar start screen or somethigs similar…

That’s “normal”, unfortunately.

@RonGilbert what’s the situation for the translated credits? Currently DeloresDev has only one files and it reads directly from it, regardless of the language. Do you plan on having English-only credits in the release version?

I haven’t decided yet. if you change the name is the credits file to end with _it or _de, it should translated it. I want to add the translators to the credits, but given the ever expanding nature of the translation, but might be best to only credit the translators in the credits for their language. That saves everyone from having to go back and update when a new language is added. As far as translating all the gags, I would want a fairly literal translation, rather than adding all new gags for each language.

3 Likes

Ok, I second this.

Can you provide the original English credits (with gags) on the repo? Thanks :smiley:

I just played for fun the first 5 photo set in Italian. Took me 10 minutes to complete… :wink:
@ZakPhoenixMcKracken It’s Zak McKracken over again…

1 Like