Free game of the day

Oh, no one has replied to this yet.

Well me being me I of course saw the “other” thing first.

You either see a person with a book in hand, one leg over the other or you don´t see any legs and the pages of the book are hair and the legs another body. So you have one person go down on another. However I admit it still is a bit wrong because I still see a cover of a book in both “versions”. Why he would wrap a dusk jacket around her head while she is doing it has to be the second biggest mystery after his disinterested facial expression.

1 Like

Wow, I really can’t see that. And I’ve been trying hard. Oh well!

2 Likes

Boooooooo… uurns

I wouldn’t mind having that. I still haven’t played The Dig.

1 Like

Ouch! Well, you can whishlist it then. I’m sure there’ll be a sale in the US sometime (check isthereanydeal.com if you want to see what is the typical periodicity of sales)

2 Likes
4 Likes

I have this medical condition that makes me use too manny H’s, all right?
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:skull: /)
[ : ]/
.I I

8 Likes

:heart_eyes:
¡Exactemente!

2 Likes

one of the games is called Mata Hari and is designed by… Hal Barwood!

can it be anything but a masterpiece?

I will try it soon.

And Noah Fahlstein!!!

right, the name sounded familiar but I couldn’t connect it.

anyway, how is the game? Is it forgettable?

No idea. I’ll play it by 2030 I guess…
It doesn’t get too great reviews (Barwood & Falstein helped to flesh out the story, but didn’t make the game)

1 Like

Btw was Barwood the only Lucasfilm Games employee who already was with Lucas Film before the game company was founded?

1 Like
2 Likes

Having played 40 minutes I admit the beginning is incredibly boring. They can’t be the same people who designed the interaction Trottier-Indy-Sophia in Montecarlo.

Thanks for the tip. Bought just for that. If there’s anything else of interest I’ll probably forget and rebuy it on GOG… >_>

Anyway, Windows 10 is currently preventing me from playing it with an unclickable popup.

(Yeah, I get it, the game is stuck at 1024x768 or 1280x1024 or something along those lines and it does indeed look a touch blurry on my UHD monitor… get over it you @#$#@.)

Edit: finally managed to click the f*cker. :stuck_out_tongue:

You know, I really like how @RonGilbert doesn’t stick half hour cutscenes at the beginning of games.

A steampunk airship combat game?
Why not! It’s free for the next 24+ hours

3 Likes

D’oh, there I was adding it to my cart when I noticed it was $12 and the post from 8 days ago…

Perhaps you should increase the level of this topic to “watching” then

1 Like

All posts in this forum should be read immediately! :smiley:

3 Likes