Ahah! I bet it means in a very sincere way, sincerely speaking!
I find that very easy to believe.

Never heard it.
Google translates it with another interesting italian saying: “chiodo fisso”, which means fixed nail, stuck nail.
It depicts a recurrent, prevailing and often intrusive idea.
That makes no sense. But what you described above sounds exactly like the description of hobbyhorse(“Steckenpferd” in german).
Close! It means to get something done with no reservations, like to just get in and do it.
We have another one that is for when you say something candidly or without filters, brutally honest:
Without hair on the tongue (“sin pelos en la lengua”).
That one I believe transcends barriers and is on every Spanish-speaking country. Perhaps Italian has the same? ![]()
Without hair on the tongue (“sin pelos en la lengua”).
That one I believe transcends barriers and is on every Spanish-speaking country. Perhaps Italian has the same?
“Senza peli sulla lingua”
“Non avere peli sulla lingua” To not have hairs on tongue.
Sure, that’s exactly the same!
A very funny translation we use when speaking “bad English,” is to say:
Drink a chair (“tome asiento”), because the form of the verb “to take” is also use for “to drink.” 
DZ-Jay:
Without hair on the tongue (“sin pelos en la lengua”).
That one I believe transcends barriers and is on every Spanish-speaking country. Perhaps Italian has the same?
“Senza peli sulla lingua”
“Non avere peli sulla lingua” To not have hairs on tongue.
Sure, that’s exactly the same!
I thought so! Perhaps it’s very old and it is in the origins of all Romance languages…
Without hair on the tongue (“sin pelos en la lengua”).
That one I believe transcends barriers and is on every Spanish-speaking country. Perhaps Italian has the same?
We have it, indeed.
We also have a joke about it:
“I have no hair on my tongue. And if I have it, well, that’s not mine”.
Romance languages
The most global one of all!
And if I have it, well, that’s not mine
Whoever came up with that must have been a cunning linguist.
We have it, indeed.
We also have a joke about it:
“I have no hair on my tongue. And if I have it, well, that’s not mine”.
That’s funny! It will work just as well in Spanish. I will use it in the future!!
Always happy to help.

It is also used as a cheap insult for a girl who says bad things about other people:
“Oh, that girl sure has no hair on her tongue! And if she has it…”
Always happy to help.
It is also used as a cheap insult for a girl who says bad things about other people:
“Oh, that girl sure has no hair on her tongue! And if she has it…”
Well sure. That double-standard appears to cross cultures! ![]()
Whoever came up with that must have been a cunning linguist.
Yes, that was the idea.
btw if I´m getting less than 5 likes for that joke, I´ll mark that down as my most underrated post ever.
btw if I´m getting less than 5 likes for that joke, I´ll mark that down as my most underrated post ever.
That’s *beep*ing funny! Go ahead and *beep*ing laugh, you *beep*er!!
Thanks a lot, I´m available for matinee´s and children´s birthday parties, as well…
This thread is taking a bad fold [sta prendendo una brutta piega]
That is, is going to a direction that was not intended to. 
My fault. who goes along with the cripple, soon learns his limping
who goes along with the cripple, soon learns his limping
Ah, the home country of Fellini!