Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

Just released adventure games

Angelo and Deemon is out, but only on Steam:

I’ll wait. :wink:

Yesterday Argonus and the Gods of Stone was released.

I can’t say a lot about the game itself beside apparently being an adventure game, but I do know it’s from Zojoi who remade Shadowgate! I hope it will be released on GOG too.

1 Like

From the reviews:

2 Likes

Interesting review.
I’ve already seen someone complaining about a clunky UI but this guys says:

People have written that the control scheme (using KB/M) was a tad clunky. I personally don’t think that’s the case at all.

Also they mentioned something about savegames…

I think someone also mentionend the puzzles being more on the light side, but IMHO this game is worth my support IF there comes a DRM-free version.

Nobodies

“The Terrible Old Man” is out. Don’t miss this one… a free Lovecraftian short game from the author of Sumatra, one of the best adventure authors IMHO. Sumatra was really a mature and very balanced game.

4 Likes

That was interesting.

Infested, a free adventure game for Windows and Mac:

4 Likes

I tried this one. It’s well done and definitely captures the retro-style feeling of this sub-genre.

2 Likes

Playable in browser, the 0-key is actually “c”:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Looks nice. Does someone recommend it?

I haven’t played it yet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The 13th Doll

Gog:
https://www.gog.com/game/the_13th_doll_a_fan_game_of_the_7th_guest

Steam:

1 Like

That was fun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still There

on Gog:
https://www.gog.com/game/still_there

and Steam:

3 Likes

The Council was finally released! (after being finished for one year :man_shrugging:)
The reviews are looking good and it even has achievements!
The developer is called Big Bad Wolf. Sounds trustworthy to me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This looks right up my alley! The developer GhostShark Games is from Rome btw. (and of course there is an Italian version). Also they have made a proper GOG version including achievements.

1 Like

It says episodic, so unless I’m missing something what you wrote makes perfect sense to me? First ep last year, last ep recently?

Official Thimbleweed Park Forums powered by Discourse.