Just released adventure games

Heh, already had it. Never played it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

This one has been never released on GOG before btw.

And the other ones are the exact same game entries as before, i.e. no duplicate nonsense as with Fallout games.

1 Like

Guys this game is amazing… It’s like a new Fate of Atlantis. As good as TWP…

5 Likes

Not sure what I think of the controls. I like relaxing on the couch with adventure games like they’re books and it’s less conducive to that than usual. (But props for not being mouse only like some modern contraptions.)

1 Like

I’ve played it on 25th and 26th, it’s hilarious!
Maybe too much toilet humor, but overall it’s a good game, with new ideas on the gameplay.
AH-AH!

2 Likes

The map… The map is amazing, it adds a lot to the atmosphere…

1 Like

I tried with the keyboard and I hated it. Luckily I have a bunch of controllers… way better.

1 Like

So do I, but that’s not really appropriate here imho. :slight_smile:

I agree, but since I don’t have controllers, I had to adapt myself to the keyboard. After a while, I was used to.

1 Like

Wait, you didn’t play TWP in its intended way, with a controller?

The Button Witch has been released two days ago on itch.io and Steam and is currently off by 30%:

1 Like

…again, but now DRM-free on GOG!

Also Milkmaid of the Milky Way:

And you can get both including soundtracks in this collection:

Note that the PC version of Embracelet requires Windows 10. But you can also get it for Switch or iOS: https://www.machineboy.com/embracelet/
And Milkmaid you can also get on Switch, Android or iOS: https://machineboy.com/milkmaid/

Edit: Embracelet seems to work fine with Proton! (Steam thread)

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Same price as TWP. Will it be as worthy as TWP?

Haven’t taken the plunge yet but am pretty close to buying it. Will report back if I do.

4 Likes

C&H’s adventure game is out! I just received my key (I basically forgot I backed that), can’t wait to try it.

2 Likes

It’s now DRM free on Gog with a discount:

4 Likes

Oh yes! It took some time but finally it’s here!
It also comes with GOG achievements.

But without the Linux version. Nearly bought it, but now I’m thinking that Steam is probably the better choice for me after all.

1 Like