My personal wish for the "Ransome uncensored" update

Someone (and not @Someone) says that not even the creators know what exactly the secret of monkey Island is in “The secret of Monkey Island”…

I don’t know who the masters of the universe are.

But I know for sure who are the masters of off-topic

@Ema @milanfahrnholz

:wink:

1 Like

While it may seem sensible to alway listen to the word of god it´s probably not alway for the best. My rule is: never EVER listen to Ridley Scott, the guy doesn´t know what he´s doing!

Who?! :disappointed_relieved:

Hey folks,
I’ve almost finished to create an Ace Attorney case with this very thread as the subject, involving almost all the users who have written.
I thought to have reached an end, but I see that the thread is longer than yesterday!
I’ll try to include everyone in this trial…

I´ll just link to this again…

Yesss!!!.. I was really waiting for that :slightly_smiling_face:

May I just one more thing then?

Here is why I don´t like the aliens in Zak McKracken to be refered to as “mindbenders”.

I think it overrates them.

It makes them seem like evil genius masterminds who are in charge of the greatest gift in the universe.

They are not.

They are powerhungry intergalactic gangsters who are just one step ahead of being bumbling idiots (and in the case of the one with the yellow tie who hung around too long the “mindbender”, you know as in the machine, one step below).

What is this game about? This game is about good outsmarting evil. It´s like those cartoon shows where the baddies are always portrayed as rather clumsy and not very smart (like Skeletor or The Shredder).

Caponians comes from Al Capone, the gangster who eventually got what he deserved. Caponians are gangsters who have the technology but are eventually outsmarted by the good guys who got help from the well meaning old alien race of the Skolarians.

It´s like confusing Gargamel with Saruman.

Mindbenders makes them sound much better than they actually are, and they don´t deserve that.

:man_facepalming:

Ok. You are the prosecutor in charge. Guess who plays the Judge? :smile:

The one with moustaches…

Uhmmm

Errrr

Hmmmm

Uhhhhh

Well, what do I know?!!!?

2 Likes

We need a version of this GIF with the glasses and/or the hat! :smiley:

I’m sorry guys, but the site www.aaonline.fr (used to create custom Ace Attorney cases online) is down since yesterday, and is still down.
We have to wait probably until the next weekend.

4 Likes

Look! It´s Zak McKraken, everyone!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Now every time someone uses wrong spelling we can release this creature!

Oh my got - I’m doomed!

1 Like

Don’t worry! It’s mainly meant for misspelling Sack MacCraken and the Ölien Mimeblenders.
Just get this one right and you won’t be eaten.

That`s Ölen MIMEblenders, thank you very much!

1 Like