Name of the font used in Indy3 and SOMI

I frequently switched between both modes, too, although I am not sure if I did this in every room. However, I prefer the classic mode, since I grew up with the original game and don’t need voices or hi-res art. The only disadvantage of pixel-art in general is the fact that displays are getting larger and larger, so the pixels are almost too big for my taste nowadays. In DOSBox you can reduce the screen size, but then again I dislike the black frame. The anti-aliasing filters in DOSBox are not my taste either. :confused:
The only solution is using an older/smaller monitor.

It sounded interesting to me. Unfortunately, the bash script for the creation of that version didn’t work on my system. I don’t remember the error messages, though.

My thoughts exactly. But maybe it would have taken even more time than the manual way took after all.

Well, of course I’m hardly sure if I actually always did it everywhere… it’s a conversational always. :wink:

These days I “always” go on this forum, but if you look at my stats you can see I’ve “only” got 7 days of visits in a row.

I “always” get up by 6:30, but that doesn’t stop me from getting up by 6:40 every once in a while.

1 Like

Or…you remove your monitor, take a picture which you set as your desktop background as if you have almost no monitor at all. Then you run dosbox or whatever in windowed mode. :grin:

Old monitors had huge plastic frames. Just put one of those frames in front of your monitor. You’ll cover the edges and you’ll enhance the retro effect