Sorry all iOS has no sound

Check the obvious, like making sure the volume is up and it’s not muted. Most everyone that has had this issue was able to fix it by muting and unmuting the device a few times, and in the worst case, rebooting.

Thanks for your quick reply, Ron. I already muted / unmuted several times but I will try the restart.
Great game by the way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately the restart did not help. Is there anything else that I could try?
Thanks in advance.

That very perplexing, everyone we’ve seen that has the audio issue can fix it my flipping the mute, but since you can hear on headphones, this might be another issue. If you play other games, can you head fine on the speakers?

I tried it again today. I’m really sorry for bothering you because it was all my fault and no problem with the game at all. I got a new iPad that has another on/off switch at the side. That was on “off”. I heard all other apps like YouTube etc. but no games (not only not Thimbleweed as I learned later).
Dude I really feel stupid, hehe. I am sorry but maybe this answer helps others that are maybe a bit as stupid as I was and also have this switch :wink:
Thanks for your time, Ron.
Cheers.

1 Like

Don’t blame yourself so hard, there are a lot of models on the market, with more or less hidden switches… I think everyone once in a lifetime did not notice the wifi button, or an audio switch, or whatever.

All is good what is good at the end. :blush:

haha thanks dude but that was really stupid :slight_smile: