The Fan Game - Back to the Future Part III: Timeline of Monkey Island

Marty finally gets the almanac, leaving Biff to crash into a manure truck. Marty burns the almanac, reversing Biff’s changes to the timeline, as Doc hovers above in the time machine. Before Marty can join him in the time machine, the DeLorean is struck by lightning and disappears. The Voodoo Lady through a voodoo magic explains to Marty the timeline has changed. Doc was transported back to 1655. Marty races back into town to find the 1955 Doc, who had just helped the original Marty return to 1985. Shocked by Marty’s sudden reappearance, Doc faints.

Great Scott!!!

What’s your name, dude?
Uh, Mart…One-Eyed…One-Eyed Willy

What kind of stupid name is that?
Take a gander at them moccasins…
What kind of skins is them?
What’s that writin’mean?..“Neekay,” …what is that?
Some sort of Injun talk or somethin’?

Processing…

6 Likes

Save the clock tower!

:smiley:

I like that idea, but it might be a long way of development until it’s a full game. Moreover, Disney always can veto such a project.

I love it!

@Dany82, please introduce yourself with a brief biography.
Not all here know who are you, what did you do, which are your other works, etc.

Which adventure games do you like?

1 Like

The Demo Game Coming…

2 Likes

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken I! EHI! WOW! ZAK! OK!

“Save the clock tower!”
:joy:

It wasn’t struck by lightning yet, and probably built just before, but it always is 10 o’clock… so clearly it is missing some cogwheels… which were stolen by a plundering pirate… the fearsome Beaufort Tannen!! :skull_and_crossbones:
Perhaps.

3 Likes

Ahahah, nice plot!

2 Likes

PS: For the nostalgic the Commodore Amiga will be involved!

3 Likes

Classic Biff!

Wait, this will be an actual game? I thought those are just going to be mock-ups like from
Penney Pixels
!

1 Like

@Nor_Treblig Sure! It will be a small game. for PC FREE. I am using AGS. :wink: maybe I was wrong topic.

1 Like

thanks… Also in BTFIII, the great-grandfather of Biff is called “Buford Tannen”, so it is a play of words and sounds pirate-y. (feel free to use that, @Dany82)

THE DEMO

Available for download ! – FREE !! –

3 Likes

It’s nice the Amiga Workbench loading system at the beginning :smiley:
The overall impact of this demo (ambience, effects, graphics, interface) is very nice to me!
Go, Daniele, go on. The road path is the right one!!

2 Likes

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken , Thanks man! :wink:

Video

1 Like

After some interesting sound effects during the intro :scream: :smiley: I found myself in the forest.
And I’ve found a hoverboard! But I couldn’t use it.
Maybe because I have a glass of water standing next to my computer? Those hoverboards are sensible things!

It loaded surprisingly fast considering it had to load about 25 floppy disks…

Oh and btw., don’t look up this guy in Urban Dictionary.

3 Likes

Eheh, it’s a clear reference to The Goonies (I’m sure you did catch it)

1 Like

So, that’s where Hill Valley will be in 1955 :grin:

1 Like