The "I can't sleep" thread

Looking down at that on my phone is weird because I’m wearing a stripy top today.

stare at it for a while without blinking and then look at something in the room you´re in. It will seem as if everything gets sucked into a deep vortex that sucks up everything around it.

Hm. Doesn’t seem to work for me. I could never do those Magic Eye puzzles either.

I never figured it out in the 90s either. Much later for some reason I got the hang of it and can do it now.

But maybe a bigger one works better:

I think maybe I need to zoom in a bit, so it’s even bigger. But people here might think I’m weird.

I hope this isn’t some joint attempt to hypnotise me, or pass on a subliminal mess-

Suddenly I’m in the market for a fine leather jacket :crazy_face:

1 Like

Those don’t work for me either, probably because I’m a cyclops.

2 Likes

And your name & profile pic is how people react when they first meet you, correct? :eye:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ohhhh my gaaaaawd, what´s wrong with your face? It appears in the most unexpected places!

1 Like

I haven’t been able to sleep all week. I keep watching old twilight zone episodes until I pass out. I focus on everything they’re saying, like saying it out loud in my head and then I can usually pass out, eventually : S

Which reminds me to ask @PiecesOfKate about her progress of season 1.

You should try to count sheeps:

1 Like

When I can’t sleep, I honestly need to over work my brain with info. I think it comes from studying too much, I just need to hear something completely unrelated. And ufo’s or alien cook books from twilight zone help lols And those old shows have some kind of hum sound or static that is like white noise and puts me out like a baby bunny everytime

2 Likes

Oh crap. I’d kind of forgotten about it since watching The Americans. Although I’ve just finished series one of that so I’ll switch back for a bit. I suppose the good thing is they’re standalone stories, so no excuse really. I think I’m up to episode 7 – The Lonely.

1 Like

I’m supposed to be asleep but my brain hasn’t adjusted to SBST.

1 :sheep:
2 :sheep: :sheep:
3 :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

3 Likes

I still have to work while my brain is already in sleep-mode. So go away with these ssssssssssssss…

:fireworks:! :fireworks: ! Poor sheep didn’t see it coming

1 Like

2 Likes

This time I have to admit having to have googled something.

3 Likes