The Icebox: A Short Forum Story

But Dofcourse it was! :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, this is great! Gavvop! :laughing:
I remember once David pronounced it in Friday questions Podcast as Givvup :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:wink: Btw if you’re interested I’m streaming Zak right now.

1 Like

I remember feeling like a bit of an idiot when I realised most people used their screen names for that, whereas I submitted my full name. Which sounded really weird and formal when it got read out :laughing:

Nothing wrong with that! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, you too then. I don’t feel so silly now.

2 Likes

Actually I wasn’t there in the dev blog times, alas. I didn’t really find out about TWP until fairly recently or I would’ve backed it. I don’t really follow games media or anything. :slight_smile: I spent hours in the library though! Actually that’s why I ended up reading the dev blog and listening to the dev podcasts (in the background), because I was curious about the crowdsourcing that led to this amazing wealth of titles in the store and stories in the library.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. The library’s great. Such a good idea for involving fans. Did you find my one? :grinning:

1 Like

That was a few months back, so I’m not sure. What subject area was it in?

I can’t quite remember… Either video games or manuals or something? It’s called Gym Quest: A Walkthrough :wink:

3 Likes

Hm, I’m not sure really. But I’ll try to remember to look for it in the Ransome DLC. :wink:

1 Like

(It’s at the top of the spiral staircase, which helps!)

1 Like

We have a German-accented asexual David. Should anybody want to try to change the result before I write the next piece, in the “worst” case scenario you’ve got an hour or two left. :wink:

1 Like

In the best case scenario, we have more than two weeks left :wink:

1 Like

I think we’ve waited long enough! @Frenzie, what happens next??? :smiley:

Hehe, I’ve got an outline that I wrote two weeks ago but it needs some fleshing out and I haven’t had much time. Here’s a sneak peek at the vote. :stuck_out_tongue:

• black goo started dripping from the wall behind the fridge.
  • the temperature in the kitchen plummeted and the bright light barely seemed to make a dent in the darkness anymore.
  • badly scribbled letters appeared as if out of nowhere.
  • the fridge toppled over.

(Not sure if I’ll get around to it even this weekend; gotta study for a test and stuff.)

1 Like