Under development adventure games that are worth a mention

Not sure if you’re being facetious, but I thought it looked kind of cool, so yes I do? If we’re talking about the associated “puzzle” I was momentarily confused by the phonebook’s order. As I recall the challenge was how to actually make a call.

It suffered a bit from I picked up that tape hours ago and pretty much forgot all about it syndrome iirc. But which puzzle suffers from sprawl design will be playthrough specific. It’s the sprawl itself that’s both flaw and feature. It’s a flaw because there’s a lot of stuff you’ll near-forget, but it’s a feature because there’s always something else to do while you (subconsciously) ponder the thing that’s got you stumped. I’m inclined to think of it more like a feature but it does make it very hard to pick a game like this back up after a more prolonged break.

The part of the game that stumped me the most was right after you first exit your trailer with Ransome because I misinterpreted the visual clues. I thought the paper flew over further to the left.

1 Like