Under development adventure games that are worth a mention

Looks very interesting. Reminds me a bit about the German Amiga game “Die Stadt der Löwen”.

1 Like

Oh, that game was only available in German…? :thinking: I can’t find an English version (or even description) …

The German Wikipedia site write that there was an English version released in 1990 under than name “The Final Singapore Sling” but I did’t find anything on the net :thinking:

2 Likes

Chaotic Fusion is still working on the 7th game in the Tex Murphy series: The Poisoned Pawn

3 Likes

Chinatown Detective Agency is now funded. 4 days left for further stretch goals.

2 Likes

Hey all,

As you may remember, we are developing Trip the Ark Fantastic, a massive adventure game set in the animal kingdom.

We have posted a new lore post which deals with an interesting topic - what do animals in the kingdom eat, and do they eat each other? :slight_smile:

Check it out on our website!

Thank you!

3 Likes

The Adventures of The Black Hawk is another adventure game in development that may soon have a kickstarter:

3 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Funny idea and looks cool. Not sure how useful it would be for a full game, but it’s interesting.

1 Like

Do you like medieval drawings like in:

?

Now on Kickstarter: Inkulinati (Steam)
It’s a turn-based strategy game though, not an adventure game.

You really need to change the name if you are planning to sell this game in Italy. It sounds like something really horrible which I cannot say.

Italians here enlighten us! (I assume it sounds like ∗beep∗?)

4 Likes

It kinda sounds like when you… uh, when a breacher exploits a backdoor on your system.

3 Likes

My wife just bought me this out of the blue and it doesn’t come out for more than a year. I didn’t know what to think but the demo really impressed me.

3 Likes

Cleo looks nice and I’m also going to support it!

But beware about those estimations, “for more than a year” will still be true, but expect it to take twice as long. That’s software and game development in a nutshell :slight_smile:

3 Likes

…like “go beep yourself in the beep”, to be quite precise. I honestly thought at a glance that the devs were Italian and the xxx pun was intended. Then I understood it was unintentional

2 Likes

Totally agree, I’ve been in one of these leaky rowboats before.

2 Likes

It will be released on June, 18th:

1 Like

I wondered where I have seen this game before!

For clarification because this could be misleading:

On 2020-06-18 the game Saint Kotar: The Yellow Mask will be released for free which is a prologue/demo of Saint Kotar.

And on that very same day a Kickstarter campaign for Saint Kotar will start:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/redmartyr/saint-kotar/

4 Likes

Just updated my pledge so everyone will be able to read my name in the guestbook of the McInally Hotel!