What my son-a-reno drew-a-boo a-who

Wow. The sound is better from the previous game (this one has talkies…) but the graphics here is in CGA, while TWP was at least in EGA!
Good job, but I’ll wait for the VGA version for buying the collector’s box!

Ahoy, Fancy Pants! Arrrrr. :wink:

1 Like

Monkey Island keeps its charm across generations! :slight_smile:
Your son caught perfectly the very essence of the game: the pirate insult fighting!
Did he already beat the sword master?

1 Like

Yes, he beat the game (with plenty of help from Dad).

@Ema, I agree, he spent more time on the Twp drawing. I would have liked full VGA color on this one too! :smile:
Must be the summer slide.

Well, the winter/holiday season is coming and there are several other LucasArts games… (or have he played all of them?). I hope we will see more drawings! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah how about an image of Guybrush ripping LeChuck´s legs off…what do you mean I might have to wait a couple of years for that??!

1 Like

Well, he has an artist’s temperament and doesn’t really listen to my suggestions. But I’ll see what I can do for you @milanfahrnholz

Mhmmm… I just hope he doesn’t show that drawing ar school, or they’ll call the psychologist… :smiley:

1 Like

Well if he´s drawing things that make a particular impression on him, I´m just drawing conclusions based on my own experiences, but that scene sure enough made an impression on me. :slight_smile:

Yes, I think the next one will be root beer themed…
It doesn’t get much more exciting than melting a ghost’s face off with a seltzer bottle.

:franklin: I’m like, you know, melting or something.

Is it weird when I say that I find Le Chuck´s headless skeleton corpse making a few last steps before finally crumbeling down, still quite a bit creepy?

Is it weird that I’m still a little scared by LeChuck theme music?

I hate to be “that guy” but why isn´t the name of this thread “What my son-a-reno drew-aboo”? Everytime I look at it I think “that´s what it should read!”.

:franklin: Would you mind…you know…changing it to that maybe?:upside_down_face:

Edit: I don´t know what post to like to thank for the change :slightly_smiling_face:

My son-a-reno drew (aboo) some more Monkey Island pictures… In EGA this time

Guybrush vs. LeChuck
Before and After Root Beer

5 Likes

Hah, I knew it!

I also like how the filling algorithm is visualised!

4 Likes

Eheh, I remeber I used to fill in smaller areas, too, drawing a line over a “safe zone”.
Back then I used to draw japanese robot cartoons, broadcasted by the only national TV channel.

1 Like