What my son-a-reno drew-a-boo a-who

22 Likes

I like the pixelated style of the characters. It for sure required a lot of effort. :smiley:

3 Likes

Good pixel art and I like how drawn your son is to explosives pun intended.

1 Like

Thanks guys… he just beat the game in hard mode and he especially likes the part with the C4 (oh boy…)

I was impressed because he didn’t use any references while drawing.

2 Likes

That’s great! Love the pixels.

2 Likes

This is part of the “treasure hunt” map, the game we played at the camp, 2 days ago.
Of course, the step at Pizzeria Pepenero was the funniest one :grinning::grin:

4 Likes

Who made the map? :slight_smile:

Guess who?
You have only one try :laughing:

Oh… Hm… Ah! No… Wait… Hm… Ah! Your dog! Am I right? Say that I’m right! Oh boy, Oh boy…

Hardly, since that´s actually not his dog!:wink:

That’s what he is saying - but can we trust him?

To be serious again: You are in Pinarella (Cervia)? I was there several times in my childhood! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bingo. I have organised a treasure hunt for the boys’ summer camp that I’m living right now. The game was successful and the weather was fine :smiley:.

Of course, I introduced my boys to my favourite games world, starting from the story behind my name (everybody calls me “Zak”, and someone asks me where it comes from), going through Rube Works and Thimbleweed Park.

It’s always funny to look at their faces while talking about aliens, Stonehenge, and related stuff :grin::joy:

3 Likes

I was always wondering. Did you tell that story already to us?

:wink:

2 Likes

I knew it! :delores:

Thanks!

Son-a-reno and I are playing The Secret of Monkey Island now. He wanted you all to know that! :grinning:

If it leads to any more drawings, I’ll share them here!

2 Likes

Say ARRRRRRRRR! to your amazing son-a-reno!
How old is he?

1 Like

He’ll be 9 in a few weeks… I’ll tell him Zak McKracken says “ARRRRRR!!!”

2 Likes

He beat Monkey Island™ and drew this picture…

Guybrush Threepwood vs. Ugly Pirate:

5 Likes