What would you put in Room 101?

Mmmmm… now I’m craving crisps…
Salt and vinegar, to be precise. My favourite flavour. :drooling_face:

Don’t you have a vending machine at work? :slight_smile:

Oh, yeah! I like that flavour too and I’m curious how the Walkers variant tastes … :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love spicy shit and I´m disappointed this thing isn´t sold anymore.

grafik

2 Likes

We do - and I have my lunch break in five minutes. :yum:

The green packet you have are the ones that I’ve always eaten. But in recent years, I’ve found that the taste is weaker. There’s some kind of crinkly variant of Walkers crisps, and I like them better because the taste is stronger.

2 Likes

The green walkers where the salt and vinegar, right? Those were always most popular with anyone who I knew who ate Walkers, including me.

2 Likes

That’s right!

2 Likes
1 Like

OH MY GOD are you spying on me again? I love those pick up bars! As in the plain ones. I discovered them recently in a supermarket near work and now they frequently stock my snack drawer.

I’ve never seen those spicy ones though. But as much as I love spicy food I’m not a big fan of chilli chocolate.

My favourite flavour crisp was always beef. Then with the beef scare they all disappeared :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Now hold it Missy, it´s you living in my head, remember? Why would I drone my own brain?

I was thinking of the

you had over my house :stuck_out_tongue:

Though come to think of it I might’ve left a wrapper in your head when I was last there, which might’ve given you a false memory that you like them.

The drone is just there to built statistics for you to make your next visit to my brain more suited for your personal tastes… :smirk:

TBH the chilli pick ups make kind of a mess because the sauce runs out of them when you take a bite.

HAHA… good save :wink:

Oh right, it’s like actual chilli sauce? :confused:

I´m really not sure, it´s obviously not much since it has to fit inside the chocolate but the consistency speaks for actual chili sauce, yes.

1 Like

:door: planned evenings that don’t go to plan

2 Likes

I hate that too :confused:

1 Like

:door: planned things of any kind that don’t go to plan.

I must confess: I hate the unpredictable.

4 Likes

Same here, Ema, for both things :slight_smile:

…both? :thinking:

Both sentences. Both are the case for me :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Same here. With one exception: If it’s predictable that the thing/evening is unpredictable.

Maybe this has something to do with being introvert? :thinking:

1 Like