How is the weather (right now)

Hm… Could it be? We haven’t an official “how is the weather” thread? Well, now we have one! :slight_smile:

So, how is the weather right now? If you like, post a photo. :slight_smile:

This is what I see if I look out of my window at the moment:

3 Likes

Same here.

grey

It’s so depressing :pensive:
I need to plan a trip to somewhere sunny and warm. Not too warm though - I’m not good with temperatures above 30°C. We hardly get that here, you see.

2 Likes

Here is, more or less, like this:
immagine

5 Likes

Maybe we can bring in some more colours (somehow)?

But where? I have to admit that I like the British weather because …

… that’s valid for me too. :slight_smile: And if it’s the perfect rain, you can do this:

I this actually a photo of you? :wink: Luckily it’s not that windy here. But there is more rain to come tomorrow. :frowning: Only a few kilometers to the east there is a lot of snow…

The grass is nice and green, at least. :slight_smile:

No idea… I’ll have to do some research.

It’s meant to snow tomorrow in the UK. Let’s see if that turns out to be accurate.

1 Like

Then your grass is better than the grass here. :wink: I’ve seen a brown squirrel today - not sure if that hue count as colour. :wink:

(btw: It’s a mystery to me how the people in the UK keep their garden in such a perfect shape!)

Ok, I’ll help. Any other criteria beside a moderate sun?

Please report! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe, I didn’t know that was a typically British thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Somewhere in Europe, with plenty of tourist attractions (eg: museums and zoos).
But you have to state what the weather is like there, so you don’t go off-topic in the off-topic topic topic :grin:

1 Like

Oh, yes! :slight_smile: We Germans have even the term “Englischer Rasen” (“English Lawn”) for a perfect lawn. (Not kidding.)

Alright. Search started. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

This is the third result from Google Images for that phrase :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes. We Germans are envious of the british gardeners. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Picture taken right now where I live.
The sunset sky colours look like the Thimbleweed Park background. Lovely.

5 Likes

And there’s the town sign on the left :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We have a fine weather today:

3 Likes

In Italian too :smile:

2 Likes

Wow! Beautiful picture. Looks like a sunset somewhere in the west of the USA or Australia. Great shot!

With how many holes? :wink:

Ah, party pooper. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No, seriously: Which region and which temperatures? Looks really sunny over there. Maybe it’s the destination for @tasse-tee and me. :wink:

prato all’inglese? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:thinking:

:ring::wedding::bride_with_veil:

?

I didn’t know that either! I’m not sure we all live up to that.

1 Like

/edit: The preview picture is wrong. If you click on the video, it starts right at the gardening scene:

3 Likes

:joy:

Admittedly there’s something very British about the word ‘lawn’. It’s like there’s unfaltering pride built into the word itself.

2 Likes