What would you put in Room 101?

:door: Smoking outside.

I fled inside. I caught a cold and my throat was unhappy about people smoking outside.

:door: Smoking :smoking:

4 Likes

Agreed.

But at least we can do that now. I hated being trapped in smoky pubs when it rained.

2 Likes

:door: men who swim in brut aftershave before boarding the train in the morning.

That is valid for women and perfume too. :slight_smile:

I never notice it as much with women. Plus I don’t mind the aroma of perfume. It’s that really cologne-y, hairy chest, gold chain, choking smell I can’t stand.

1 Like

It´s so weird that it always comes in that specific combination, too.

The other day when shopping there was this guy who must have thought.
“Well, if I have hairy shoulders already I of course have to leave the house to go shopping in a wife-beater so everyone can see them!”

1 Like

In a what?

A white sleeveless shirt.

1 Like

Ahh! I haven’t heard of that term before :laughing:

1 Like

:joy: I guess stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

1 Like

:door: settings > sounds > keypad tones > on

The fact that is always the default setting? Yeah, I always switch them off no matter on what device. It´s usually the first default setting I change.

No I meant that people leave them on. But yeah come to think of it, my mum got a new phone recently and that was the first thing I noticed.

1 Like

:door: People drinking beer in the subway (even if that isn’t allowed).

1 Like

Some women are using too much and/or cheap perfume. A little bit perfume is not the problem, but some women seem to take a bath in cheap perfume. But I don’t like most men’s aftershave/perfume too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why rake leaves when fossil fuels can do it for you?

3 Likes

Don´t people just do about anything on the subway, though?

1 Like

I saw someone clipping their toenails on the bus once.

1 Like

Yeah, but you can see all sorts of oddities on a London bus.

3 Likes