What's for dinner?

The Consumentenbond tried those with laundry detergent and they found that while the metal thingy didn’t have any detectable impact on the laundry as such, standard doses of laundry detergent are way more than we actually need, hence their fake efficacy.

That’s… very random.

Forgot the bloody grapes.

3 Likes

:scream:

What tasty thing distracted you?!

2 Likes

Pork chops.

3 Likes

Now that’s what I call a great plot twist! :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, maybe next time then. Same rubber chicken time, same rubber chicken channel. :chicken:

3 Likes

I would subscribe to it …! :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just taken some white grapes from the freezer, and I ate them. They are good, very refreshing. I bet I will do that again on some very hot summer day. The nice thing is that the peel remains divided from the core, ending in having those little green pieces of peel in mouth that I naturally tend to spit out (ok I know it’s not a nice scene…)

spit--i%2014138528806814138512%3Bx%2012%3Bw%20520%3Bm%201

3 Likes

Say it ten times in a row real fast, though.

Sweet or salty?

1 Like

Just plain…

I used to get these (and sometimes the sweet version) –

But they were a bit too salty… and now I’m used to the plain, air-popped ones…

1 Like

Smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches… shouldn’t work, but it does

2 Likes

It shouldn’t? We do that often :smiley:

I remember now I promised pics of the pizza made with our typical bread, but it looked horrible, I’ll put it next time.

My wife made some cake-pops however.

4 Likes

Doesn’t matter! :smiley:

Wow! Are they really homemade?

Yes :slight_smile: she’s training for our daughter’s birthday. And making me fatter in the meantime.

2 Likes

Well, you could send them over to me … :wink:

1 Like

Or me. I’m always struggling to keep my weight north of 60kg; these could be life-savers should bad times approach :bone:.

1 Like

As a person that’s always been struggling with overweight, I still can’t understand how it can be possible not being able to gain weight. I mean… doesn’t eating a lot and not moving suffice? That would be a dream to me.