Which movies would make a great adventure game?

You should have a look at the ending of the video that you posted. I’m pretty sure that it’s not exactly the original one. :smiley:

I did! But I couldn´t find short clips of that scene that had the original and where still not altered in some other way, and the other clips were too long. But it´s not different from the original the point is pretty much the same.:slight_smile:

Here’s a controversial one. A point and click graphic adventure series based on Jonathan Creek or a similar character.

Here’s a controversial one. A point and click graphic adventure series based on Jonathan Creek or a similar character.

I was going to suggest Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, given the time travel, historical characters and ending. But apparently it’s been done already.

2 Likes

I tried that one once, but somehow having read the book doesn´t seem to help in any way. I mean where was Gandalf when I needed him?!

Look to his coming at first light on the 5th day. At dawn, look to the East.

1 Like

did somebody play the text adventure?

1 Like

Yeah I did.

A graphic version would be good though.

I found an online version --> here

3 Likes

it’s funny. No, brilliant!

Now if only someone explained what the heck is a “pocket fluff”…

How about The Terminal? I can imagine solving puzzles to get some cash to buy food and clothes. Then, the whole burocratic aspect could be interesting with a bunch of lines of dialog (the agent that shuts him down on a daily basis, Stanley Tucci’s character, the cops, etc.).
The scene with the immigrant and the “goat” medication just has that adventure game vibe: you could either choose to save him when they ask you for the translation or screw him over instead.

The Blues Brothers.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Both very comedic, both has a plot suitable for puzzles.

And with both the devs can save on the soundtrack! :smiley:

I like that idea. The first part could be going around looking for all the original band members, like in the film.

Yes. And Jack and Elwood in pixel art would look bodacious.

1 Like

But it should have driving stages. Definitly driving stages where you can cause lots of mayhem!

Me too!

2 Likes

You know, that lint that tends to appear in your pants pockets over time.

1 Like

Yes. You read into my mind. Like a game-in-game.