Zak McKracken video trailer (1990)

Okay very last Total Recall clip, I promise. But because it´s my favourite:

3 Likes

A lot of memorable lines in that film. But you already said the one that gets stuck in my head.

Get your beep to Mars…
Get your beep to Mars…
Get your beep to Mars…
Get your beep to Mars…
Get your beep to Mars…

2 Likes

Hah! I think the white one was the main power source for the protective shield. It didn’t have any direct powers that Zak needed… it was the primary driver of the candelbra device. I could be wrong. That’s what I remember.

Now, where’s that app…

3 Likes

Yeah, it´s position in the middle of the device would suggest that!

1 Like

Just cleanse your mind and it let it auto install on your inner eye.
Forget eye-phones or eye-pads…

1 Like

That all sounds a whole lot like another adventure game released the same year as Zak! :wink:

1 Like

Nah, I was going for that Nepali guru

OMG, Neuromancer in my opinion is one of the best games ever made. Its sooo cool, I still listen to the theme song from Devo sometimes, just to remind of the time I was playing it.

I´d really like to finish it one day as I really love the book a lot (one of my top favourite books that never got a movie adaptation). I don´t know if there is a version currently out or of it´s abandonware. But I remember it being very complicated.

Oh, Zak’s finale on C64!
I still remember it as if I had played yesterday, I really enjoyed it!

1 Like

I just love that sound the machine makes at the end!

For sure Lucas’s ranch is been inspirational. Amazing library, never seen before…

Gyou dhink this eaz da real Quaad? ID EAZ
Love Arnold, especially in his mr Olimpia “quest for glory” days :rofl:

I love this because Arnold displays some perfect comedic timing in this scene. It all goes exactly as fast as it needs to be.

1 Like

lol, at around 2 minutes, “let’s go to London”

Pinging @tasse-tee @PiecesOfKate 'cuz this vid is pretty funny. (But I noticed spoilers lurking under the OP so we shouldn’t read those yet!)

1 Like

Heheheh! What a cute lil trailer. I didn’t watch all of it as I didn’t want to spoil the locations (I haven’t been everywhere yet).

‘And there’s no typing required, like in other games.’ :grin:

Actually it only showed Egypt and London. :slight_smile:

1 Like