[community game] The Christmas Thimbleweed Park Quiz

*Roll up, roll up! Three-day(ish) reminder for anyone else who wants to take part in the Christmas Thimbleweed Park Quiz! Guaranteed good fortune to all who enter!**

*not a guarantee

1 Like

Now that you’ve steered the conversation back to ON-topic, I’m just getting around to answer… :blush:

Yes, for a brief and silly period I was a Psych major before switching to Computer Science. Very interesting, but I’m terrible at things that are mostly thereoteical without definite answers…

I submitted my answers already, hope we get a few more contestants before the new year!

Freudian typo.

Yup, how many we at, right now?

Haha. I’m the reverse - I could waffle on forever. I think that’s why I was crap at A Levels but great at BA dissertations.

Er, four.

:slightly_frowning_face:

So after the winner and two runners-up there will be one other person. I might have to revise that.

Is @yrface already included in the 4?

Yes… and possibly the one in 4th place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I would like to participate, but I’ve played TWP in spring and I can’t remember most of the details you are asking for. The only exception is question 8. And regarding question 9: I remember only some of the verbs.

1. Why haven’t you played it since then every month? What is wrong with you?
  2. PM me your answers for question 8 and I tell you why you are wrong :slight_smile: (OK maybe you got it right.)
  3. Regarding question 9: I’ve just gone through the questions and yes, this one is hard. I’m not looking at the verbs a lot when playing the game, and mostly you use only one verb with Franklin (beside the default ones).

But I don’t care about rules, I just looked everything up and now I’m compiling the list of answers…

1 Like

Just make up some joke answers.

I read that question wrong and instead of 7 I wrote nine verbs, so I probably made some of them up without realising it. :open_mouth:

Anyway is it weird that I somehow feel better for not knowing the answer to question number 7?

Yes, the question was about Franklin’s unique verbs (which are, to be precise, 8 and not 7 :slightly_smiling_face: ).

Guess not everyone is into this one game called ‘Thimbleweed Park’.
Otherwise you would have compared all existing clocks in the game and matched them against in-game dialog and quotes from the developers… (not saying that I would do something like this… well OK I did.)

Oh good so I only made up one and not 2.

Well there is certain people who make assumptions about us…

This coming from someone who´s an autist herself I think she knows what she´s talking about.

Well I didn’t feel addressed by that post :slight_smile:

Sounds like you should. Couldn´t have been me… *stamps feet exactly 4 times *

1 Like

I was on a long vacation in Asposia.

Don’t assume that everyone else can either though :wink:

I was worried about making the questions too easy for you guys, so I may have overcompensated with a few, heh.

Currently reading through @Nor_Treblig’s answers :face_with_monocle:

The number of participants has risen to six.

You mean that filthy cheater?

It’s a memory test, boy! :smiley: