Amazon Go in Seattle is now open

Das hast Du jetzt aber ein bisschen klobig aufgezogen. Sei’s drum. Soweit ich weiß, hat noch keiner ewig gelebt; ewig ist echt lang! Insofern, Ja. Für mich hatte ‘Reiche Nachbarn’ etwas Tendenziöses - gerade im aktuellen Kontext. Vielleicht habe ich das falsch interpretiert. Jedenfalls war’s mir die paar Zeilen wert, nen Denkanstoß zu geben.

You should rewrite your post in English. Why don’t you have argued with facts? If you would like to give “food for thought” you should tell us the budgets the governments of Germany and Poland had last year (spend) and how much the German economy raised in the last year compared to the one in Poland.

1 Like

I may be mistaken but wasn´t it that kind of inability to distinguish between national wealth and individual wealth that gave birth to the term “shithole countries”?

1 Like

I wrote my post based on facts. I don’t think that I needed to provide a detailed list of references. This wasn’t supposed to be a classroom with a lesson, right? If you’re interested in certain aspects, you could inform yourself (and ask for help if you can’t find something).

I wrote “wealthy neighbor” to give some context to our friends here who might be from another part of the world, that’s it. There’s nothing more to it.

Okay.