Collecting Lucasarts games

So what’s the best? :wink:

2 Likes

The real 3,5" floppy disk included in the TWP box

4 Likes

So… you don’t have it anymore?

Yeah… it’s still lost. During the moving in my new apartment, 14 years ago. I can’t find the boxes of Loom and, even worse… Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders! :sob::sob::sob:

That really sucks.
I feel for you, Zak!

1 Like

11 Likes

And this side is even better:

9 Likes

and finally, the back of the box!

6 Likes

waves at some former roomies

2 Likes

And you would like to donate them to @Someone? :smiley:

Err… no :sweat_smile:

they belong in a museum!

4 Likes

@Sushi
such a beautiful sight…

1 Like

This suggests you had a PC, but played Zak on a C64/128, then switched to Amiga for a while, and bought a Macintosh just to play Fate of the Atlantis. Nice! :rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the switch to linux for Thimbleweed Park!

No, in reality I had a C64/128 then a PC and then started collecting the big boxes taking anything I could.
So that copy of Zak is the real original from when I was a kid, bought in the shop and played way back in the 80s! All the rest up until the Dig were bought on ebay.

3 Likes

Well well… never thought I’d be able to get THIS!!

8 Likes

And what about the movie? :wink:

1 Like

Got that one since ages! Saw it around the time Zak was released and took 20 years before I even knew there was also a game! By David Fox! :scream:

4 Likes

On VHS or Betamax…? :wink:

For me it was the other way around: I played the game without knowing that is was based on a movie. I saw the movie years later in TV. :laughing:

2 Likes

:+1: The very first time I’ve spontaneously said “oh man” while browsing these threads! Congrats! That’s the only box I’m missing. Although I’ve never missed that… :thinking:

3 Likes

I feel complete now :slight_smile:

1 Like