[Community Game] guess AGAIN these Thimbleweed Park locations and get the prizes! šŸŽ

Yes, thanks @LowLevel. Really great work!

Yay! :delores:

Well done @ZakPhoenixMcKracken, @Mario and @Nor_Treblig (< in awe of you right now).

That was fun, and EXPERTLY put together by @LowLevel. Youā€™re really good at these sorts of things. Have a well-earned rest, dude!

I suppose I better go and finish this quiz thenā€¦

1 Like

Thank you very much. And congratulations to the others winners.

@LowLevel Are you going to reveal the answers soon? I want to know which ones I guessed wrongā€¦

Oh my!!! Thank you! I canā€™t believe it!
I ask @Nor_Treblig : do you want one or two of the games ? You deserve it. Feel free to tell me what you want, I am really happy to share this joy with you!

1 Like

I have published the answers a few posts above, hereā€™s a link: :slight_smile:

Thank you for the answers. I think I missed them, because I clicked on the notification and landed on a different location in thread.

No. 4 was really difficult, but at some point I thought it could be exploding Darryl, but then I didnā€™t recognized the background in the image you posted. I remember that I checked out one hotel room, but it had a different background. Is Darryl sometimes not lying in his bed?

When the head explodes, heā€™s on the bed. The only time when he leaves the bed is when the pigeon brothers arrive.

Here follows the full screenshot. The image is probably difficult to recognize both because the background is covered by the animation and because there is the distortion applied by the game when the player is controlling Franklin:

5 Likes

Thanks for clearing this up. Yes, I saw a hotel room, tried to remember how the guest would lie in bed, but what I didnā€™t remember is the huge explosion head. Now it makes sense, because I can see the picture frame behind his head.

Just a reminder that this even stumped @RonGilbert! :astonished:

I forgot to add a comment about image 9ā€¦

I chose this image because itā€™s the spot of a removed puzzle involving the CopyTron3000. :slight_smile:

This puzzle was described by David in the Reddit AMA and reported in the following post:

3 Likes

This was a really tough one. I knew I had seen it before, but it just didnā€™t match anything you normally see in this game.
My first guess was the comic book because of that crazy look (but the comic has a completely different art style anyway).

To excuse my lousy score: I was already tired and although I knew something was fishy about #8 (green light) I didnā€™t bother checking it thorough. I did find my mistake later that day but this one-private-message-ruleā€¦ (I just had to be the first one to submit the answers :slightly_smiling_face: )

The other one I got wrong was #13 (S&D Diner window).
I completely ignored that pole in front of my eyes (I DID check it in-gameā€¦) :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, Iā€™m good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!

Iā€™m posting Kateā€™s Crimbo TWP Quizā„¢ soon - I havenā€™t forgotten! It wonā€™t be a mammoth one though, just a casual affair, and as such I donā€™t think Iā€™ll do prizes.

2 Likes

The glory will be enough.

I like your spirit.

@ZakPhoenixMcKracken can have the glory if he wants, as long as I can have the power!

2 Likes