Coroner betrays himself-a-reno

The sheriff adds "A-reno"
The coroner adds "A-who"
The hotel manager adds "A-boo"
But have you noticed when the coroner actually says “a-reno” ? (“right-a-reno” to be specific)

I don’t remember exactly which error was made by one of the versions of that character but I remember him betraying himself. When I heard it I thought that it was an intentional hint for the player.

“You’re supposed to be a 24 hour service-a-reno a boo!”

1 Like

I dunno, somehow this all reminds me of the pet shop owner and his “brother in a similar pet shop in Bolton” from Monty Python´s famous parrot sketch:

There might be a sketch even closer to this I´m almost postive but I can´t think of it right now.

1 Like

The fact that the characters are human-shaped AIs doesn’t necessarily make them infallible, especially if they are driven by an AI based on a neural network.

For example, the developers of Thimbleweed Park are clearly human-shaped AIs, still they have made the mistake of writing incompatible statements in the game.

1 Like

They don’t make mistakes, it’s all by design. The things that may seem like mistakes have the purpose of producing fan forum fodder.

1 Like

Or the result of the point in the last phase of the development that is very well known as: “Beep! I just want to get this beeping game finished.”

1 Like