Creating the TWP song

I play as a hobby, does that count? (By the way, who else in the forum plays an instrument?)

Then you can undo the little changes I made to your first post :wink:

1 Like

If you are able to write the melody for the official unofficial TWP song, then yes!

Unfortunately I don’t play an instrument (but I would like to).

6 Likes

Nice carpet!

Well, we have a guitar. I have a bass and a piano. We must find a drummer and we’re done :smiley:

2 Likes

Got two of them. They really tie the room together.

1 Like

Who needs drummers when you have drum machine programmes? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well, Shadow Gallery published their debut album with a drum machine. So we’re good. :metal:

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh I didn´t know there were more! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was about to say I’ve been known to whack a drum (I had lessons at uni) :drum:

3 Likes

I also play guitar… nice Gretsch, MEEE-Lan.

4 Likes

sometimes I play the fool.

4 Likes

It just occurred to me that “Monkey Island” can be anagrammed into “Milan’s donkey”. I think you all needed to know this.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This may very well be the first and most likely last time anything in my life has made any hunk of sense.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that whenever I think his name now I’m consciously chanting MEEE-lan, because I was thinking it wrong before.

That’s EXCELLENT news :grin:

2 Likes

I kind of like “a demon slinky.” Seems like something LeChuck might have played with as a child.

1 Like

It is a “secret” of monkey Island that I can live with!

I kinda thought so, because of the way you wrote it on your birthday card. But since that was my first birthday card in like 14 years, I still loved it.

True story: a former singer of Ritchie Blackmore´s Rainbow (not gonna say who) dropped my name on a web radio show. Then I asked him to correct it, but I missed that show where he did. :frowning:

2 Likes