Free game of the day

Sure, why not! :smile:

1 Like

I got it as well. And saved even more, as it was reducted from 19 € for me :smile:

1 Like

Literally the only way this offer could be better was if you got paid for buying it.

2 Likes

No, better would be GOG (without downloading any epic/ steam program) and with Ron getting more money per download.

4 Likes

These free p’n’c Flash games were made by scriptwelder, the maker of Don’t Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland:

4 Likes

Tacoma is free over on Humble.

The forum search says @Someone mentioned it here: Favorite adventure game interface style

5 Likes

Thank you! I got my eye on it for a while.

1 Like

Oxenfree (whatever that is) is available for free, offer expires april 4: https://www.epicgames.com/store/it/product/oxenfree/home?epic_affiliate=adventuregamers&epic_gameId=oxenfree

4 Likes

Oxenfree is the best game of 2016, is what it is. :wink:

First TWP, now Oxenfree? Epic is on a roll. What’ll anybody even want to buy anymore?

1 Like

The Elder Scrolls III (Morrowind) is free for a limited time:

You need to use the Bethesda Launcher though… I can hear @Nor_Treblig screams already :smiley:

2 Likes

27 posts were split to a new topic: The Elder Scrolls Series

Memoranda

2 Likes

I already have it on GOG, but just out of curiosity, I don’t see any kind of “add to cart” or anything? Seems a bit weird to have to log in to even see the option.

Hm. Maybe it’s “sold out”? I did not actually try to get it, but I saw the link somewhere and thought it might interest somebody over here. Too bad :frowning:!

No matter if free or not, has anybody played it? is it good?
The screenshots look nice.

Not yet, sorry. :wink:

1 Like

The Witness is free on the Epic Games store. Not an adventure game but a great family-friendly game.

5 Likes

This Memoranda game looks very much like a Kickstarter project I backed that was started by a group of programmers called BitByterz in Nov 2015. They successfully delivered an enjoyable game (and the other rewards) in Feb 2017. My reward was delivered through GOG and I have since completed the game. I guess the game was not a commercial success as I have never heard of the programmers since. How Indiegala (Developers?) come to be giving it away – I do not know.

2 Likes

that’s the thing: they weren’t! Clickbait?

That’s why I won’t join Epic Games either. Or, for that matter, any ‘free offers’ that lead to Steam.