Interviews & videos with game devs

Nope.

Answer

They both have a videogame featuring themselves among the characters
https://youtu.be/9xxxtTBe2nU?t=5652

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a recent interview with Noah Falstein at The Retro Hour Podcast:

2 Likes

Il Mangia avventure presents a live show: A Night with Steve Kirk, the composer of the music of Thimbleweed Park.

6 Likes

A Night with - David Fox on 06/23/22

3 Likes

I canā€™t miss this one!!

Heyā€¦ hope the authors will correct that entry before the interview!!

3 Likes

Laura Cress will do an interview with Noah Falstein on Sunday at 8pm (GMT+1).

Hiya guys just wanted to alert you to an interview Iā€™m doing tomorrow (Sunday) with the legendary Noah Falstein. Weā€™re going to chat 30 years of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis but also Iā€™ll definitely be asking about Return To Monkey Island! All on my twitch channel from 8pm BST Twitch please come and bring your questions, itā€™s all live! Follow to get a notification reminder!

1 Like

Here is a special one, from someone who doesnā€™t get half of the interviews she deserves and who has worked on more than half the games we like. In other words - finally some of the lesser known and unsung heroes from Lucasfilm games!

3 Likes

New Kickstarter campaign ā€œThe Gaming Chronicles - Episode 1 - The Amiga 500ā€ running, includes interview with Ron Gilbert and many others.

2 Likes

An insta-back for me. Two excerpts from that interview with Ron Gilbert have been published: When the Amiga came to Lucasfilm Games and ā€œThe Secret of Monkey Islandā€ Clip.

Adventure games panel at PAXWest 2022 on Saturday, September 3rd at 3pm PST. Guests include Roberta Williams, Ken William, Ron Gilbert, Al Lowe, Jane Jensen, and Dave Gilbert.

I suppose that the panel will be streamed on PAX YouTube channel.

2 Likes

I have realized only now that there will be also Jane Jensen! :astonished: :partying_face:

I hope that sheā€™ll talk about Grey Matter!

Dominic Armato Interview, live tonight

2 Likes

Bangladesh Standard Time?

1 Like

Dominicā€™s tongue has a tendency to leak secretsā€¦ :smiling_imp:

ā€¦ and now he knows the secret of Monkey Island.

1 Like

Thatā€™s what he saidā€¦ :smile:

2 Likes

I guess Iā€™m late again, was something important said?

Youā€™re not, they were a little late and itā€™s still on!

Oh! Thanks for informing, so letā€™s go

A new LucasArts podcast - about iMUSE and much more - with
The Fat Man (George Sanger), Peter McConnell and Clint Bajakian will stream out tonight.
The steam started at 7pm (UK) on YouTube.

After about an hour of off the cuff VGM, the new documentary podcast will launch!

a look at iMUSE, the MT-32, other PC sound chips, the Miles Sound System and so much more - all through the insight of three legendary LucasArts composers: George Sanger, Peter McConnell and Clint Bajakian.

3 Likes