Just released adventure games

That´s alwas great! We saw that just this weekend:

You think that might have been the reason that staircase took us into the Twilight Zone we only barely escaped, @tasse-tee?

1 Like

When that long corridor of lights took us to a part of the Deutsches Museum where we could no longer get to the upper floors?

Yep, I blame the magenta/cyan. :joy:

1 Like

Exactly. Like when we left one elevator went through the room to another one only to get transported back to the SAME elevator we first came in! :scream:

1 Like

We’ll have to do our very best to avoid that colour combination in the future. Who knows what else it might do?! :scream:

1 Like

Wow. CGA did look great.

1 Like

My brother rabbit: perfect game to play with 6 year old AND wife. We had a lot of fun. More than with Chuchel.

5 Likes

Thanks, good to know. “My Brother Rabbit” is still on my list… :slight_smile:

I would never have bought that game for for myself though :slight_smile:.

But with family, it makes sense. Indeed I’m looking for similar games.

changing topic…

I recently bought “don’t escape” but I still have to try it.

And Leisure suit larry “wet dreams don’t dry” is surprisingly good. Don’t like the graphics but the game is solid. (surprisingly many inventory objects and the puzzles are not completely illogical)

1 Like

Fenimore Fillmore is out with a 40% discount.https://store.steampowered.com/app/977300/Fenimore_Fillmore_3_Skulls_of_the_Toltecs/

Instant buy. I can’t resist when I see the SCUMM verbs and good graphics.
I hope the puzzles are good.

5 Likes

The 7th Guest: 25th Anniversary Edition was released today on GOG and Steam.

It’s made by MojoTouch who made the horrible Simon versions, but this one doesn’t seem that bad since it contains deleted scenes and a lot of languages.
If you already have the original version on GOG you can get it quite cheap for now (66% off).

1 Like

Photographs by EightyEightGames was released on Steam and iOS today.
Also later on Android.

Art by Octavi!

7 Likes

Nordlicht:

2 Likes

Looks cute, nice!

“Point’n’click game based on Vampire: The Masquerade v5 setting.”

2 Likes

I only know it from its video game adaptations but “v5” sounds rather specific :slight_smile:

Mystery Of Woolley Mountain is out.

What do you think? I want to like this game, but I’ve watched 10 minutes of the let’s play and it is possibly the most boring thing I’ve ever seen…

1 Like

Smells like a tutorial. The scourge of digitally distributed games that do not have the chance to relegate the boring stuff to a nicely printed manual that is at least marginally more interesting than watching the game getting slowly installed from a stack of floppy discs.

I’m sure it’d be slightly less boring if you were playing yourself.

1 Like