Official Thimbleweed Park Forums

Just released adventure games

Ministry of Broadcast is a narrative-driven single player cinematic platformer mixing Orwell’s 1984 with modern reality TV. Rife with dark humour, sarcastic quips, and a general absurdity of the system.”

Released today on GOG and Steam.

Ten seconds into the trailer there is a scene which reminds me a lot of The Cave, hehe:

1 Like

Also released today: Coffee Talk, an “experience to make you think, feel, and help rest your body and soul”. Count me in, for both the theme and the lovely pixel art!

GOG, Steam or Itch IO.

2 Likes

Isn’t that a Visual Novel? :thinking:

1 Like

Well, it’s certainly not point & click, but I haven’t perceived it as a typical visual novel either. After all, there’s the coffee making gameplay, which is said to influence the narrative.

Will report back once I get to play it.

1 Like

It reminds me of “Kimagure Orange Road”…
immagine

Edna & Harvey: The Breakout - Anniversary Edition is now on Gog:

https://www.gog.com/game/edna_harvey_the_breakout_anniversary_edition

The Blind Prophet:

On Gog:
https://www.gog.com/game/the_blind_prophet

Steam:

2 Likes

There’s a HTML version of Respite (sometimes it’s easier to play in a browser):

2 Likes

Especially for @ZakPhoenixMcKracken:

1 Like

Hey, I’ve played and finished every Ace Attorney game except for Professor Layton and the Great Ace Attorney 2. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, then it’s for you too. :wink:

2 Likes

Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 has yet to be translated to english.
Professor Layton is very good, go play it!

Oh, but it’s playable online!! Thank you!

Edit 11 minutes after: It’s a short game, quite funny but in a quick span of time, it becomes boring. Nice try…

1 Like

You didn’t miss the release of chapter one & two last month, did you? :wink: I said played and finished. :smiley:

I didn’t miss it, but I don’t want to play it until it will be completely translated.

1 Like

Aw, come on. Decades of experience in adventure games, and you can’t even turn on a hidden light switch! :wink:

7 Likes

A working flashlight with good batteries is missing, too :frowning:

2 Likes

Have a look in the fridge!

LUNA The Shadow Dust was released on GOG and Steam.

You can also get the art book and soundtrack on GOG and it seems like there are achievements on GOG too, even though it’s not listed on the game page yet!

5 Likes
Official Thimbleweed Park Forums powered by Discourse.